CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Hes trying to get money, its whatever. Cant expect anything else out of pros, they wont voice their outrage its not in their best interest

It's obvious he just wants the money that's why he played so much Destiny.

yo i swear I just saw on Quinn's monitor that you don't spawn anymore, you get launched onto the map from a man cannon instead lmfao

Wow... I had no idea they could fail this bad.

Hmmmmm....

Ok. Its not Halo. I guess I can be ok with that. We did get 3 halo games that are good or better (1-3). 

I'm just hoping that the skill it takes to aim is on par with CE but time to kill is really fast. If not, this game is going to be a colossal competitive failure 

• Upvote (+1) 1

A part of me kind of died watching that, Traditional Halo is definitely over but I'm willing to give it a try

Ghost....how could you do us like this. 

when will yall learn that these hires have literally no say into what goes into the games?

• Upvote (+1) 5

Eh, those features are directly tied to in game mechanics. 

So while a year is a LONG time from beta-launch, most games are "feature complete". Chances of them removing any of those or significantly changing them is realistically slim-to-none. 

Exactly, fixing this would involve just making an entirely new game. That game TRULY HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HALO. It's fucking COD and BF with shields. What a complete joke. Looks like half the weapons are virtually auto aim. 

Unreal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I can see Smart Scope getting removed or skinned back to scoping in for weapons with scopes. It's probably the easiest thing too remove out of them all

The series has gone full circle. We should just mesh CoD AW and Halo 5 together and call it a day.

• Upvote (+1) 1

If firing from the hip is still the same as it always has been, wouldn't using ADS just hurt you?  Like what's the point of using it?

(fyi, I just watched the video with no sound, so I didn't hear them explain anything)