CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

After watching the B-roll, I am very happy with the lack of medals. No headshot medal, no "shotgun kill" medal. The guy got a triple kill and only one medal showed up.

Big improvement in my opinion. Thank you @@Sal1ent and the team!

• Upvote (+1) 4

After watching the B-roll, I am very happy with the lack of medals. No headshot medal, no "shotgun kill" medal. The guy got a triple kill and only one medal showed up.

Big improvement in my opinion. Thank you @@Sal1ent and the team!

Well, they said that arena would have less medal spam. Warzone will have much more. Either way, I like it. Would've liked it more if they brought back the classic colors.

It's a two second button press bro, calm down. Its not gonna radically change the franchise.

nah....i'll still to my opinion instead

Thanks @@Shekkles! Glad to hear you like the changes.

GUYS: make sure you tune in to the gamescom briefing in 10 minutes! :)

Senpai noticed me!!!!

Seriously though, can we get a REQ pack that has classic coloured medals? That'd be siiick.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Everyone, make sure to get in the TeamBeyond twitch chat. Stream starts in 5 minutes!

$1 million prizemoney? 

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/08/05/technology/with-halo-5-microsoft-seeks-to-lure-e-sports-players-back.html?smid=tw-nytimestech&seid=auto&_r=0

"Now, for Microsoft and other game makers, e-sports is considered a crucial leg to the multimillion-dollar marketing push — a way to extend a game’s reach to a highly dedicated group of gamers. As part of that push, Microsoft will announce on Tuesday that its Halo competition will give away a total of $1 million in prize money, the most ever for the game."

DOPE....this is a good look for us

DOPE....this is a good look for us

Im just sad it took this long to realize this since we been grinding Halo for so long, yet im still pretty hyped.

Can I get added to the twitch chat? Name is gage_likes_boys.

:saucey:

Not to be a dick... but 1mil tournament is nice but if the game doesn't work day one or I say 1 month max. The game will flop like MCC. #Prayers 

I'm 25 minutes late, have I missed anything so far?

Scalebound and Quantum Break

So nothing, sweet.

This guy isn't the best at talking =\.

Not to be a dick... but 1mil tournament is nice but if the game doesn't work day one or I say 1 month max. The game will flop like MCC. #Prayers

They money means nothing if they game sucks.

LoL already has that kind of money, but you don't see me playing it. Game play first, then money

• Upvote (+1) 2

What are some of these games..?

London bridge is falling down.