CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

storm troopers are scrubs. They couldn't hit the broad side of a space barn.

The movie Storm Troopers couldn't hit the broad side of a super star destoyer. The EU Storm Troopers were pretty awesome. Too bad disney got rid of all the EU for their new movies :/

6facce4dbcb12db847d2210da23f5c7d.gif

yeahhhh

You're not allowed to post anything Star Wars related until you watch the movies and play Battlefront with me when it comes out

You're not allowed to post anything Star Wars related until you watch the movies and play Battlefront with me when it comes out

I think Sky is running some promotion here and there's a HD Star Wars channel showing all the movies. 

I think Sky is running some promotion here and there's a HD Star Wars channel showing all the movies. 

Watch them. But I recommend Original then Prequels.....and pre-order Battlefront

The movie Storm Troopers couldn't hit the broad side of a super star destoyer. The EU Storm Troopers were pretty awesome. Too bad disney got rid of all the EU for their new movies :/

I wish they had just retconned everything past Jedi so we could keep our non-pussified mandalorians. TCW 2008 sucks.

I wish they had just retconned everything past Jedi so we could keep our non-pussified mandalorians. TCW 2008 sucks.

That series almost made me root for Death Watch, but I really hate that it ruined the Star Wars Republic Commando series. Best series from Star Wars imo

That series almost made me root for Death Watch, but I really hate that it ruined the Star Wars Republic Commando series. Best series from Star Wars imo

If you weren't rooting for Death Watch then you're a traitor

Just noticed this, but Jeff doesn't sound like a bloody robot anymore. This has made me happy beyond imagination.

I'm so glad you pointed this out. I listened to all his announcements with much more enthusiasm. Was a much needed change.

One did I didn't like however, is how much echo the spartan chatter had. I guess it makes it more immersive for the environment, but I felt like it made a lot harder to understand what's going on.

I'll take the side of several squads of these guys

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110120192356/starwars/images/6/6d/Delta_Squad_members.jpg

and some other True Mandalorians over Death Watch any day

Death Watch were the only true mandos on the show. Besides, Delta Squad got shafted in TCW. One bullshit appearance coming out of a shuttle and that was it. Fuck you Filoni.

Death Watch were the only true mandos on the show. Besides, Delta Squad got shafted in TCW. One bullshit appearance coming out of a shuttle and that was it. Fuck you Filoni.

I like to pretend that show never had Mandalorians because it hurts my soul what they did to the Mandalorian cannon and the Republic Commando series (both the novel and game series)

Also last OT post, back to H5

I like to pretend that show never had Mandalorians because it hurts my soul what they id to the Mandalorian cannon and the Republic Commando series (both the novel and game series)

Same.

Anyways, we should get back to H5. I could go on for hours talking about Star Wars. It's basically my religion.

• Upvote (+1) 1

A while back RoosterTeeth showed a few snippets of this Fathom Gameplay. We now have the full video up in better quality, with some additional footage from the B-Roll. Check it out

Really don't like 343's direction with map design.

edit: Those hitmarkers are ridiculous.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Really don't like 343's direction with map design.

edit: Those hitmarkers are ridiculous.

Glad to see all that memory being taken up by a background

So now we have a better idea of what fathom looks like... What does everybody think of the map design? I think 343 are doing a better job of making it more competitive however it still looks.... I don't know, too casual? Can't really explain but much better than H4.

So now we have a better idea of what fathom looks like... What does everybody think of the map design? I think 343 are doing a better job of making it more competitive however it still looks.... I don't know, too casual? Can't really explain but much better than H4.

it's not so much the layout but the look that bugs me. it just seems too busy to me. and while i do agree its much better than the average h4 map, that isn't saying much

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm sorry, but seeing automatic weapons destroy people in 3 seconds with ADS and extreme auto aim makes me sick.

I feel like strafing/crouching/jumping just got a whole lot less important. Now it's whoever has the better gun equipped.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

So Jeff is no longer an Autobot, fucking Hallelujah.

Still though all that Mission Impossible action was too fast to watch.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm sorry, but seeing automatic weapons destroy people in 3 seconds with ADS and extreme auto aim makes me sick.

I feel like strafing/crouching/jumping just got a whole lot less important. Now it's whoever has the better gun equipped.

Are you talking about the Storm Rifle? Because they thing overheats like hell.

Personally, I like it. It's the closest thing to a viable Plasma Rifle since CE.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Battlefront has incredible graphics, animation and attention to detail. But it looks really boring. Not really sure why, but it does.

And I loved Battlefront 2.