CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Pistol is 4sk from what I can tell, but I could be blind. Not wearing my glasses lol

It's a 5SK. This was debated a ton when people got glimpses of the b-roll from the Rooster Teeth video.

Pistol is 4sk from what I can tell, but I could be blind. Not wearing my glasses lol

5sk. The guy has a noticeable yellow shield effect on his armor before the guy whips out the other 4.

A while back RoosterTeeth showed a few snippets of this Fathom Gameplay. We now have the full video up in better quality, with some additional footage from the B-Roll. Check it out

p2clc.jpg

This was all I could think about when watching the clip

• Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty cool jumps IMO. They made everything MYCH smoother. I hope all of you 3/4 sens kids are bumping up, because you'll certainly be rewarded.

Jesus Christ they're using half the video to just justify the insertion of ground pound.  Like god damn that power just feels out of place.  

That slide through the to shotgun a guy was really cool though.  

Did the BR's shot seem off at all?  It didn't seem to actually be firing three bullets.  Like I saw on the bullet counter it did, but it wasn't making the sound of it at all.

Jesus Christ they're using half the video to just justify the insertion of ground pound.  Like god damn that power just feels out of place.  

That slide through the to shotgun a guy was really cool though.  

Did the BR's shot seem off at all?  It didn't seem to actually be firing three bullets.  Like I saw on the bullet counter it did, but it wasn't making the sound of it at all.

The Battle Rifle fires pretty fast. 

A while back RoosterTeeth showed a few snippets of this Fathom Gameplay. We now have the full video up in better quality, with some additional footage from the B-Roll. Check it out

pistol better get more zoom than that

Just noticed this, but Jeff doesn't sound like a bloody robot anymore. This has made me happy beyond imagination.

@@Sal1ent I don't like it at all. He sounds half asleep. I preferred the more enthusiastic jeff the beta had. Change it back please. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 8

@@Sal1ent I don't like it at all. He sounds half asleep. I preferred the more enthusiastic jeff the beta had. Change it back please.

I disagree entirely. It sounds so much better when he isn't screaming obnoxiously in a robot-like voice.

I'm a little behind with the Weapon kill times. Is the BR still 4sk? or what. Also the rate of fire looks sooooo slow.

4SK
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm a little behind with the Weapon kill times. Is the BR still 4sk? or what. Also the rate of fire looks sooooo slow.

Still 4sk. And yeah, some of the weapon seem to be going in slow motion.

I disagree entirely. It sounds so much better when he isn't screaming obnoxiously in a robot-like voice.

4SK

I agree with the annoying robot filter they used in 4 and 5 but I like the more enthusiastic call outs. They just cant find a middle ground on the audio is seams. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I blame the people playing, pretty sure they got the average MCC player for that

tumblr_inline_mlbhmrnRGm1qz4rgp.jpg

Probably the closest thing we have had to H2/H3 Jeff in over 8 years. Stahp.

Reach didn't do it for you? Half of them were the same lines, and the newer medals sounded very similar to his H3 lines.

I agree with the annoying robot filter they used in 4 and 5 but I like the more enthusiastic call outs. They just cant find a middle ground on the audio is seams.

I think Halo: Reach nailed how Jeff should sound. He gets excited over the good stuff like Inconceivable and stuff that is rare and hard to attain but for stuff like double kills, it's just spoken almost normally.

Halo 5 seems to be following in those footsteps and it's great. To each their own though. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Reach didn't do it for you? Half of them were the same lines, and the newer medals sounded very similar to his H3 lines.

Reach was fine, hearing HEADCASE all the time did get on my tits though.

OT but I love your sig

OT but I love your sig

Star Wars clone wars was an awesome cartoon. Best thing to come out of the prequels.

Pistol still seems just fine, not sure if im cool with those br hitmarkers though. VERY excessive.

Star Wars clone wars was an awesome cartoon. Best thing to come out of the prequels.

Clone Troopers, Mandalorians, and Storm Troopers are my favorite thing from star wars...screw being a jedi I wanted to be a super badass Clone Trooper

Clone Troopers, Mandalorians, and Storm Troopers are my favorite thing from star wars...screw being a jedi I wanted to be a super badass Clone Trooper

storm troopers are scrubs. They couldn't hit the broad side of a space barn.

storm troopers are scrubs. They couldn't hit the broad side of a space barn.

6facce4dbcb12db847d2210da23f5c7d.gif

yeahhhh

• Upvote (+1) 1

Please change them multi kill medals 343....and make it 4 seconds between each kill.

• Upvote (+1) 1