CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Awesome to see this discussion begin. We're super pumped and although I really need a nap, an Egg McMuffin, and some OJ, it's been awesome reading and joining in on the excitement this morning.

Keep an eye out later this morn - nothing huge, just another angle.

<3

A bit more info incoming today? :D

Yessssss, i'm getting pumped again. For some reason I have restored faith in 343i

Lol why? We havent seen gameplay or any other indication that it will be good.

Btw i really dont like that Subtitle, im guessing that this will be removed or changed until release next year.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Btw i really dont like that Subtitle, im guessing that this will be removed or changed until release next year.

Doubt it. They wouldn't have waited this long to reveal the name if it wasn't permanent.

I hate to be a negative nancy but

- A cover for the game that doesn't come out for over a year doesn't get me 'hyped up'

- I wish they waited for E3 to show at least some game play or at worst a CGI trailer (carrying on from the one at last years E3)

I hope 343 have really buckled down to make this game; and i'm glad it's not being rushed out to boost sales.

But on the flip side i guess this means Halo 2 Anniversary will come out this year? Great game but another 'Next gen remake' 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If they don't call their security team at 343 Guardians, imma alt f4 life

I like the subtitle personally, and I'm super excited for Halo 5. So glad that it's receiving the 3 year dev cycle that it should have.

343, don't mess this one up.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Doubt it. They wouldn't have waited this long to reveal the name if it wasn't permanent.

Halo 3: Recon was changed to Halo 3:ODST :P

Anything is possible in over a year.

- A cover for the game that doesn't come out for over a year doesn't get me 'hyped up'

- I wish they waited for E3 to show at least some game play or at worst a CGI trailer (carrying on from the one at last years E3)

I hope 343 have really buckled down to make this game; and i'm glad it's not being rushed out to boost sales.

But on the flip side i guess this means Halo 2 Anniversary will come out this year? Great game but another 'Next gen remake' 

I feel that this release date of fall 2015 confirms that they're buckling down on this halo, and there is nothing but good things about a next gen remake of IMO one of the top 2 competitive console games ever created. The other being CE of course.

• Upvote (+1) 2

And I feel that this hype is not about halo 5, it's because it's delayed release date all but confirms H2A.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel that this release date of fall 2015 confirms that they're buckling down on this halo, and there is nothing but good things about a next gen remake of IMO one of the top 2 competitive console games ever created. The other being CE of course.

I'm not saying it being over a year away is bad! :) I'm saying i'm glad they are working on it for a longer period of time.

Kind of bored of remakes; they are never the same :(

The_Thursday_War.jpg

Yeah the suit on top might just be Spartan II Naomi. That makes more sense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

^

I will have anyone from the Beyond team stream me on skype eating a fucking sock if they mention eSports at all during their E3 Halo presentation.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"“Halo 5: Guardians” is a bigger effort than “Halo 4.”  That applies to the content and scope of the game, as well as the technology in what’s now a brand new and more powerful engine."

It appears that 343 has changed engine so much that it seems new, and the Legacy Tech will be gone(I hope so at least)

I will have anyone from the Beyond team stream me on skype eating a fucking sock if they mention eSports at all during their E3 Halo presentation.

They probably wont talk about H5 that much until early next year.

Awesome to see this discussion begin. We're super pumped and although I really need a nap, an Egg McMuffin, and some OJ, it's been awesome reading and joining in on the excitement this morning.

<3

I guess that I can't wait for later this morning then  :bravo:  :Halo:

<3

Oh my god my body is so ready

This will be me for the next few hours.

4t60rp.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

A bit more info incoming today? :D

Lol why? We havent seen gameplay or any other indication that it will be good.

Cause I'm always optimistic, and it can't get worse than halo 4.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well...I am even more glad that I am getting that H2A this year !!

CHOOO CHOO !!!!

I think at E3 they are going to tell us that they are reinvesting in Halo 4. Maybe another tourney (4v4 hopefully) or more tweaks and fixes. This makes since, since they wont be releasing Halo 5 until 2015. A side note, I am glade they are taking their time on Halo 5. They have some really good people in the building to make an excellent MP experience. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 5

BUT H2 MULTI-PLAYER IMAGINE IF IT IS LIKE THE OLD SCHOOL CLASSIC H2 EXPERIENCE!!!

'Boner alert' 

I think at E3 they are going to tell us that they are reinvesting in Halo 4. Maybe another tourney (4v4 hopefully) or more tweaks and fixes. This makes since, since they wont be releasing Halo 5 until 2015. A side note, I am glade they are taking their time on Halo 5. They have some really good people in the building to make an excellent MP experience. 

HAHAHAH