CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I WILL GLADLY PAY HIGH DOLLAR FOR THIS TAUNT

I want a Taunt where my Spartan furiously masturbates and makes concerning, violent noises.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Why did they buff the pistol to near CE levels.

Its going to make the BR/DMR feel underwhelming expecially on smaller maps

The Pistol takes more skill to use. No more hand holding for you, Solarity. #GITGUD

• Upvote (+1) 1

I should have asked in the question thread about plans for OBJ in Breakout and 3rd person spectating and perhaps even HCS competitive gametypes

You guys call him a troll and hate on him, but deep down you all know hes right.

-Warzone is going to suck

-none of you are going to play it more than a few times

-343 took out BTB to FORCE us to play their playlist. 

-4 months til launch and the 343 circlejerk has already begun. 

Give some of us some credit =p.

"Weapons can be tuned on the fly"

This something I hope the community can take advantage of. IF A WEAPON IS TOO EASY FIX IT!! I don't want another beam rifle on our hands... 

Josh. PLEASE HAVE 24 PLAYER CUSTOM GAMES AND CUSTOM GAMES JOIN IN PROGRESS. It's imperative for the community. This is seriously the only thing I've ever truely begged for holy shit. It's honestly baffling if JIP won't be supported for customs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Taunts? Is this a fucking wrestling game now?

and what is teabagging, and famously this?

I like the idea, I would pay good money for this

scotty-2-hotty-the-worm-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

"Weapons can be tuned on the fly"

This something I hope the community can take advantage of. IF A WEAPON IS TOO EASY FIX IT!! I don't want another beam rifle on our hands... 

Dem snapshotz though!

Very interesting info, thanks for asking all those questions for us.

There's one thing I wish would change about REQ packs though, and it's the fact that weapon skins are only applied to weapons you spawn with. I understand it makes sense in the grand scheme on things and it'd be a bit stupid to pick up a random weapon with no skin on the floor and have your skin applied to it (then again, PvP in Halo is a "simulation", so it's not that far-fetched), but I just feel like they're working on so many skins for different weapons, and the arena side of the game won't get to see half of them because starting weapons will be limited to 2 or 3 weapons in the arena side of the game.

TL;DR - If you're gonna work on so many weapon skins and make them something to look forward to, then don't limit them to weapons you spawn with.

@@Saucey I listened to the audio before it was taken down and when you asked about the continuing support for MCC after Halo 5, the main worry isn't whether they will continue fixing the game, the main worry is that they'll never attempt to increase the population again with a H2A map pack with maps people actually care about or the possibility of Reach maps being included. MCC is playable now and it needs flair beyond ranks to draw people in.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Josh. PLEASE HAVE 24 PLAYER CUSTOM GAMES AND CUSTOM GAMES JOIN IN PROGRESS. It's imperative for the community. This is seriously the only thing I've ever truely begged for holy shit. It's honestly baffling if JIP won't be supported for customs.

1.) 24 player custom games aren't important

2.) JIP will be supported for custom games

"Josh Holmes promised us that when Halo 5: Guardians launches in October, players will be able to join their friends on-going custom games."

Get Lil B's approval for his dance and you have yourself a game.

Glad that the pickup animations are fast, per Moa & Saucey.

Also good that you can't sprint with flag - that would make charge and slide OP as well. Will be interesting to see some thrusting flag-juggle plays. 

At this point, with the post-beta nerfs to sprint, and buffs to base movement, I really don't think Sprint will make that big of a difference for HCS. The maps will already be made for sprint/thruster (big), and it would take out Charge & Slide which are important for some maps, such as Fathom. Let's see how season 1 goes with sprint, and then adjust. Same for weapons, with AR + Pistol. 

Join-in-progress is there for custom games.

1.) 24 player custom games aren't important

2.) JIP will be supported for custom games

"Josh Holmes promised us that when Halo 5: Guardians launches in October, players will be able to join their friends on-going custom games."

Thank God. I'm at ease. But 24 players is a pretty big deal for the customs community, it really puts more options on the table. We could literally just forge or play our own Warzone with no AI.

Thank God. I'm at ease. But 24 players is a pretty big deal for the customs community, it really puts more options on the table. We could literally just forge or play our own Warzone with no AI.

Forge won't be supported for Warzone and Warzone isn't playable in custom games.

@@Sal1ent @@Saucey

Excellent stuff. 

@@Moa

Can we make a post-e3 feedback thread for H5 (for Warzone and other visual stuff)? I have quite a bit of write up I wanna post sometime later this week and don't want to clutter up the thread.

Now posts get deleted when u tell 343 is stupid when they not include Doubles at launch? Great.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1