CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Do you have a quote of yourself in your signature 

He has pictures of his fake tan and skateboard all over his hard drive, don't be surprised he acts like that.

You can see what is wrong and don't act like you can't. They wasted new tech on such a stupid mediocre idea. We could have had the disc space for way better use. I mean, if people are all for A.I. in a multiplayer match, have at it but what a joke of a gametype. I just see it as wasted opportunity. Then again, Halo 5 has been a disappointment since it's reveal anyway. Kevin Franklin must be in his office rolling in his Halo 4 cash laughing at all the fanboys who eat his shit up. Oh well. Stupid kiddy gametype for toddlers is stupid. This is some Buzz Lightyear garbage.

0/10 You may be the worst troll ever. Which is quite the accomplishment in this community. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You can see what is wrong and don't act like you can't. They wasted new tech on such a stupid mediocre idea. We could have had the disc space for way better use. I mean, if people are all for A.I. in a multiplayer match, have at it but what a joke of a gametype. I just see it as wasted opportunity. Then again, Halo 5 has been a disappointment since it's reveal anyway. Kevin Franklin must be in his office rolling in his Halo 4 cash laughing at all the fanboys who eat his shit up. Oh well. Stupid kiddy gametype for toddlers is stupid. This is some Buzz Lightyear garbage.

"I don't like this thing and you're stupid because your opinion is different!"

Well at least you didn't call it gay. That's always a positive.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey!

Don't you be talking shit about Buzz!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you have a quote of yourself in your signature  :wutface:

Also come on man, "Warzone is gay, who the fuck cares" We get it, you are a super edge lord. Relax.

Nah. Just speaking my mind. Beyond frustrated more and more with how this game is turning out.

Don't you bring buzz lightyear into this...
  • Upvote (+1) 3

I know BTB is apparently going to be a separate playlist, but Warzone is basically a different take on it. Since BTB is typically a "casual" gametype, them going full casual with it makes sense I guess. I can see your frustration though, I imagine they spent a lot of time on Warzone alone more than any other aspect of multiplayer which seems like a bit of a waste tbh.

"I don't like this thing and you're stupid because your opinion is different!"

LOL! You must be from waypoint....

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

Nah. Just speaking my mind. Beyond frustrated more and more with how this game is turning out.

Did you seriously fucking use a Buzz Lightyear Analogy?

LOL! You must be from waypoint....

No, that's a fairly accurate assessment.

You're literally calling people who like it "stupid" and "toddlers".

Just so you know, not everyone thinks the same way as you. I feel like that's an important concept which you're struggling to grasp.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Do you have a quote of yourself in your signature  :wutface:

Having extreme but arguable positions isn't enough, you need to destroy anyone who disagrees  :kappa: 

>Fake Tan

>Skateboard

>Wide-Eyed Smile

>Doesn't value differing opinions at all

Classic Pacific-Sun Dudebro virus right here.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Did you seriously fucking use a Buzz Lightyear Analogy?

Watch the intro to Toy Story 2 and tell me 343 didn't take notes for Halo's future with it.....

It's too bad it's impossible for someone to be really excited about Arena while also being really excited for Warzone for different reasons, because they could be offering different experiences!

• Upvote (+1) 2

>Fake Tan

>Skateboard

>Wide-Eyed Smile

>Doesn't value differing opinions at all

Classic Pacific-Sun Dudebro virus right here.

Fake tan? Smile? What? Where are you getting this?

You might find warzone stupid but the fact that the trailer has 1.8M views already vs the Campaign trailer which sits at 300K. 343 def got people interested which is a great thing for the longevity of the game. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Warzone looks like Big team plus Invasion plus Firefight. I like all three of those things separately, but together? I'm not so sure.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys call him a troll and hate on him, but deep down you all know hes right.

-Warzone is going to suck

-none of you are going to play it more than a few times

-343 took out BTB to FORCE us to play their playlist. 

-4 months til launch and the 343 circlejerk has already begun. 

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 4