CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Why is everyone so upset about micro transactions. I know they are usually bad. But im pretty sure you can only buy more req packs from my understanding. I dont have to buy some limited editiom req pack to unlock a certain skin so i dont mind. Plus if the money gained from the req packs goes directly towards hcs, that'd be nice as well

How long am I going to have to keep hitting F5 on the main page? Need that  :goat:  :intel:

• Upvote (+1) 1

My interpretation of a Denial Pro Team skin.

wAvpmUj.jpg

Wow. That is sexy. A Denial sniper rifle would be as well...

Why is everyone so upset about micro transactions. I know they are usually bad. But im pretty sure you can only buy more req packs from my understanding. I dont have to buy some limited editiom req pack to unlock a certain skin so i dont mind. Plus if the money gained from the req packs goes directly towards hcs, that'd be nice as well

As long as you get NO in-game advantages whatsoever I couldn't care less about them.

Wow. That is sexy. A Denial sniper rifle would be as well...

I play CS;GO occasionally so I can't justify spending much on skins, however with Halo I wouldn't mind paying like £50 for a final boss br skin.

Why must MLG own the rights :bravo:

I still haven't seen any map design that takes advantage of the slide mechanic. Alternate pathways by sliding through cubby holes or whatever would be neat.

The Gameinformer article did mention that either such routes are built into some maps. IIRC it was something Quinn said.

Honestly, some of it might. We aren't trying to hide anything away from you guys. I've tried to be as clear as possible with the article but I might fuck up and word something wrong that will cause riots. We'll all be here to clarify anything.

Like when you miss the "no" in front of "sprint confirmed"? :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if I don't have the tank req card I can't spawn it, or I just can't spawn one that's like unique in some way? I seriously hope there aren't like different versions of everything like a buffed tank or weapons with different stats or anything like that. God this whole card thing is looking like it's going to ruin this game mode, which is sad because I really was excited to play it before I found out about the card concept. It's just going to end up being a random and unfair gametype, and I don't care if it's for casuals, it shouldn't be any of those things. Those are the things that killed halo 4. Thank god this is just a section of the multiplayer.

You will not be able to spawn one, correct. You need the card in your inventory, then the correct energy in-game.

As for whether or not Vehicles will have variations, we are unsure at this point.

Like when you miss the "no" in front of "sprint confirmed"? :halo:

:ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 1

PR got back to us and we've made our changes. All we changed was stuff that needed clarified. Nothing has been removed in an attempt to hide anything away from you guys. 

We should be going live with this sometime today. :)

• Upvote (+1) 4

PR got back to us and we've made our changes. All we changed was stuff that needed clarified. Nothing has been removed in an attempt to hide anything away from you guys. 

HURRY THE FUCK UP!!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Sometime today as in RIGHT NOW sometime today? (:

Dat 343i classy line.  :ghost:

It's coming in six months.  :grunt:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Nooo! I have work...so now I have to wait till I get home to read it. Assuming it'll be up by then.

I might be fired from work today for checking my phone every 10 minutes....

Ive been waiting to hear arena info all week...TeamBeyond coming through in the clutch!

I'm in the middle of rehearsing my high school graduation so I'm in the dark and hyped as all of you are. I have the link and can't watch this dank content D:

Can't wait to see some questions answered