CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I read somewhere that that Halo/Metroid mashup was actually made to accurately represent the capabilities of a Spartan-II.

The full extent of what they can do has never been shown in-game.

I read somewhere that that Halo/Metroid mashup was actually made to accurately represent the capabilities of a Spartan-II.

seemed like a an animation Monty did in his spare time. Haloid is what got him a job at rooster teeth.

Hmm, I guess some fans just pointed out what I mentioned, even though that was never Monty's intention.

I swear if Saucey is pulling a "Destiny" for this interview..

I assume that's when you hype it up as the greatest possible thing and then it just ends up being ok?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Nope. I think he couldnt answer maybe 3 things, but about 10 minutes after the interview was over (I was in an uber) he sent me the answers to some that he wasnt sure on before.

Really awesome guy for doing that.

I'll preface this by saying that I'm definitely part of the problem, but I'm both impressed and amazed that Holmes posts here and cooperates with this community as much as he does given how much crap we've flung at him from wheelchairgate to #immersion to other communication slip-ups. He's a stand up guy.

• Upvote (+1) 6

I'll preface this by saying that I'm definitely part of the problem, but I'm both impressed and amazed that Holmes posts here and cooperates with this community as much as he does given how much crap we've given him from wheelchairgate to #immersion to other communication slip-ups on his part. He's a stand up guy.

wheelchairgate is amazing

He literally was sending answers to questions to me via text message 10 minutes after an interview where I asked atleast 30-40 things probably.

Def a standup guy.

I'm more hyped for this interview than I am for Warzone.  :walshy:

He literally was sending answers to questions to me via text message 10 minutes after an interview where I asked atleast 30-40 things probably.

Def a standup guy.

Where will it be uploaded?

Most of the info are things nobody knows about, or things that were never clarified before hand.

Currently getting everything approved from the Halo 5 PR team, after it is approved we can release it.

We will have an article with all of the bullet points, as well as upload the actual audio to the Beyond youtube channel.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I swear if Saucey is pulling a "Destiny" for this interview..

Trust me, it isn't. I'm currently going over all of the information and putting it into an article for those who don't want to listen to the full audio version (provided that gets released). There's some great information in here. 

The last thing any of us at Beyond want to do is lie to you, especially since we all want a great game. There's some good information that will please a lot of you and a few pieces that will make you a little bit upset and we're not trying to hide any of the stuff that will upset you.

I can't go into specifics just yet but once the information is out, you'll see. :)

• Upvote (+1) 6

Most of the info are things nobody knows about, or things that were never clarified before hand.

Currently getting everything approved from the Halo 5 PR team, after it is approved we can release it.

We will have an article with all of the bullet points, as well as upload the actual audio to the Beyond youtube channel.

So can we expect it today or sometime tomorrow?

Def a standup guy.

Internet Batman, etc.

So today or nah

So today or nah

hopefully!

Today or Tomorrow for sure I would imagine.

Some things that will upset some of us? Well now my hype is ruined!

Did anybody see the visor reflection lighting effect from The Sprint? Holy shit that looked absolutely beautiful. I haven't seen it in any gameplay yet so I hope they kept it in.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's nice to have some meaningful interaction between community and developer. Between Quinn, Josh, Bravo, and Frankie we sure do have a pretty good group of guys to relay our concerns and give feedback to. Appreciate what you guys are trying to do @@Sal1ent @@Bravo @@Deez

• Upvote (+1) 3