CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

The interview is flames.

Can't wait for the info to get out there.

The interview is flames.

Can't wait for the info to get out there.

STOP TEASING ME AND RELEASE IT!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not to toot my own horn here, but this will be one of the most informative H5 news drops to date, from an interview anyways. I asked everything people actually care about.

• Upvote (+1) 4

You guys should've just surprised us. That way our imaginations wouldn't make up something better and make this news a let down. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not to toot my own horn here, but this will be one of the most informative H5 news drops to date, from an interview anyways. I asked everything people actually care about.

HURRY

so things like menu design right?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I hope this isn't sarcasm hahaha

@@Saucey DID YOU ASK IF CORTANA WILL COME BACK TO LIFE I AM EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED!

• Upvote (+1) 2

@@Saucey DID YOU ASK IF CORTANA WILL COME BACK TO LIFE I AM EMOTIONALLY ATTACHED!

I expect her to be a more influential force in the universe if she comes back, if she comes back evil, I hope chief ends her.

Spartan_fight.gif 

When the interview drops. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think I asked ONE question about campaign, in a 30minute interview, just to give you an idea.

Spartan_fight.gif 

When the interview drops.

is that the halo metroid mash up?

I think I asked ONE question about campaign, in a 30minute interview, just to give you an idea.

ETA

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yep. Rest in piece, Monty.

dude Monty was awesome, when they started animating for rvb it was like a whole other level for that show.

@@Sal1ent

With the REQ points, will we be able to choose what we want to unlock? For example if there is a black and orange gun skin, I will want that and work for it but will I be able to save up my REQ and unlock it? or will it be like Battlefield where it's random what you unlock in a generic "Battlepack" which is infuriating because it devalues a lot of it. 

Basically what I'm asking is will I know which skins I'm getting in a REQ pack BEFORE I buy it (using REQ)?

So 30 minutes of answers like "soon" and "more on that later".   :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1