CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Those new episodes were fantastic!  Only wish there were more:P  (perhaps there will be some for the gold milestone?)

Where did they ever say the CE pistol was in?

They're working on a legendary weapon that is serving as a Pistol throwback which is undoubtedly the CE Pistol. 

We don't know if it will be in the final game though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I still haven't seen any map design that takes advantage of the slide mechanic. Alternate pathways by sliding through cubby holes or whatever would be neat.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They're working on a legendary weapon that is serving as a Pistol throwback

We now present the classic gun you've all been waiting for...the fan favorite, veritable hand-cannon....

HALO 2 PISTOL!!! :kappa:

Actually I'm a bit excited if it's a Ce-inspired "throwback" and not just a clone.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Could be the automag from odst, though the og pistol seems likely. also I rewatched the campaign demo, and in the cutscene, lockes br has no scope on it, but in game it does.

Could be the automag from odst, though the og pistol seems likely. also I rewatched the campaign demo, and in the cutscene, lockes br has no scope on it, but in game it does.

The automag from ODST was useless for anything except headshots. 

The automag from ODST was useless for anything except headshots.

in campaign and firefight, in mp they can make it a beast.

in campaign and firefight, in mp they can make it a beast.

Then at that point it turns from a throwback to ODST's automag to a buffed version of it. The CE pistol is much better way of doing it.

Then at that point it turns from a throwback to ODST's automag to a buffed version of it. The CE pistol is much better way of doing it.

true, which is why it's most likely the ce pistol, but they could mean throwback as in "hey this gun looks like a past gun" and that's it. I wouldn't rule it out but I'm not counting on it.

They straight up said Halo CE when referring to a magnum throwback

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bros I don't know about yous but as a competitive player (hence this forum), I am estatic about no BTB - that means 20 maps at launch that are all 4v4 maps. Like HOLY FUCKING SHIT. That's right aye? I mean I know probably only half or less will be good, but shit that is still such a huge step up in number of competitive disk maps at launch.

Like comparing to previous titles you have heaps in CE, then 2-4 maps only from h2-h2a. And I would rather a fullscale war type thing like Warzone for my BTB muckaround fun, than just an enlarged version of 4v4.

This is great news to me

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am estatic about no BTB - that means 20 maps at launch that are all 4v4 maps. 

Except they won't all be 4v4

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bros I don't know about yous but as a competitive player (hence this forum), I am estatic about no BTB - that means 20 maps at launch that are all 4v4 maps. Like HOLY FUCKING SHIT. That's right aye? I mean I know probably only half or less will be good, but shit that is still such a huge step up in number of competitive disk maps at launch.

Like comparing to previous titles you have heaps in CE, then 2-4 maps only from h2-h2a. And I would rather a fullscale war type thing like Warzone for my BTB muckaround fun, than just an enlarged version of 4v4.

This is great news to me

Well there's Warzone maps... They'll take up 8 of those or so.

This is great news to me

There is Btb. just not at launch. 

Imagine if the pistol was projectile and 3-hit kill.

On that note, the Sniper looks a lot better since the Beta. It's still got two sights which i strongly dislike, if they could merge them together into the classic scope it'd look awesome.

But it will stay as Wall-E.

Also I would like to add that the main menu music in the Halo Channel is freaking excellent. Why does the Halo Channel have better/ not annoying like Halo 4 music than the game itself ;(