CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Biggest thing to remember though is we are going to be able to play the Beta a whole 10 months before launch.

343i has made it clear multiple times from various panels that they WILL be listening to feedback. 

Be constructive not destructive. 

*1 month

they have 10 months to do what they said, which is actually listen 2 community. if not gg h5 because no one is going to move from mcc to h5 the way its looking. the leak from that italian reporter was one thing but this.... i'm sorry i gotta draw the line

So with ads implemented does it mean there will be no descope as well?

As of now it's unclear if ADS is CoD-style ADS or just a reskin of the classic Halo zoom. It's likely that if it's ADS, there will be no descope, but if it's just a reskin, we can conceivably have descope

Biggest thing to remember though is we are going to be able to play the Beta a whole 10 months before launch.

343i has made it clear multiple times from various panels that they WILL be listening to feedback.

Be constructive not destructive.

They arent going to listen to shit. They are not going to retrace there steps to change some shit they worked on for 2 years.
  • Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

So you can now zoom with an Assault Rifle???

Hasn't someone posted a gif of that already? 

Most weapons can ADS according to shinobi on gaf.

Hasn't someone posted a gif of that already? 

Most weapons can ADS according to shinobi on gaf.

They can zoom, like every other Halo. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Screen-Shot-2014-06-13-at-4.11.32-PM-l.p

Yeah, Arena.

The only ranked Reach playlist was called Arena...

Reach was the first halo to copy paste CoD mechanics...

...Maybe we are the idiots here?

343 made a poll on waypoint and asked whether people wanted sprint. It ended with 80% no sprint. In what world does that not lead you to at least hope that h5 has no sprint?

So if 343 made the poll and then summarily ignored a landslide decision then you have to conclude they simply wanted us to justify their decisions, not help them make a decision.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even if that is true it looks like CoD and not halo.

It clutters the screen unnecessarily.

You'll get negs for that but I have to agree. I'm extremely relieved that it's only aesthetic. But still, why the need for it?

Well, at least we have a beta, that way we can decide if we want to buy it or not. That said, if ADS are even remotely in the game, visually or mechanically, I'm done with Halo. I knew Halo 5 was going to suck(I've said it for months), but to add ADS is a travesty. If this is true everyone at 343 deserves the ax. First Halo 4, then no ranks at launch for MCC, and now this with 5. How much longer can the community let these idiots get away with this shadiness and lying? Just beyond belief. If they want to release a different game than Halo, then do so, but don't shame the Halo name with this crap. 

I can only wonder how the 343 dick rider's are going to be able to spin this one, "just wait" is not an option this time. Any Halo fan of true Halo game play might as well just pack it in now. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You'll get negs for that but I have to agree. I'm extremely relieved that it's only aesthetic. But still, why the need for it?

to get the casuals who've only played games with ads for the past 8 years.  

i trust you moa, but can you please link brah?

You just quoted a Josh Holmes tweet?

They can zoom, like every other Halo. 

This'll be the first Halo with an Assault Rifle which zooms in.

Sprint has been a way bigger issue this entire time.

No doubt, but that's one huge relief off our shoulders.

So, the ADS is just a new animation for zoom? I can live with that, but why the fuck do they insist on adding sprint?! The majority of Halo players including casuals hate it. WHY?!

• Upvote (+1) 3