CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

see, this is something players shouldn't be having in any mode. Pre order to get an in game advantage. Who thought that was a good idea?

Greedy developers because of people foolish enough to buy them.

Honestly pretty excited for the bosses. Hope we get a scarab in one :X

• Upvote (+1) 1

*a picture that someone else posted first*

Still waiting for a counter to my other post.

Oh wait, you don't have one? That's too bad. I guess that's why you slapped the bitch button and ran away.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Frankie luvs n cares about us!! He would never mislead me!!

This community is a crack-up sometimes.

Oh, I'm well aware of the shit they spun in the past. At this point I don't care, I'll just wait and see how it all plays out.

Cosmetic Stuff for requisition packs:

• Assassination Animations
  • Weapon Skins
  • Helmets
  • Armour Skins
Probably more to come too.

Welp, Josh just explained it all on Xbox Daily Live @E3 or w/e the fuck its called

These req cards unlock cosmetic items that carry across all MP modes: "Armors, helmets, suits, visors, weapon skins, assassination animations" and (paraphrasing) the GAMEPLAY CHANGING UNLOCKS ARE WARZONE EXCLUSIVE.

Count me in, sounds good to me. 

Thank you.

Thank the lords for mental calming.

Never thought I would say this, but I think I found the BLOP3 gameplay more interesting then what I've seen in Halo.

Honestly I haven't enjoyed a single CoD game ever. But while in Halo I can't shoot while using any of my supposed "abilities" (run, thrust, slide, etc), meanwhile in CoD land I can shot while scaling a fucking wall. And here I thought I was a "super soldier" in Halo, right? That is why spring makes so much sense, right?

But hey, at least my FPS can double as a MOBA. Because, you know, that is what every FPS fan has wanted. I'm sure the LoL/Dota fans will be all over warzone. :sarcasm: But I guess if you have nothing worthwhile to add to the FPS genre, you might as well add this fluff.

Halo 5 is the most confusing and frustrating game I've see in a long time. Severe identity crisis.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Frankie luvs n cares about us!! He would never mislead me!!

This community is a crack-up sometimes.

Dude, you have got to be one of the most annoying people on this site. Absolutely no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to purchase this game. If you wholeheartedly despise everything that 343 is doing (which it really seems like you do) then just don't buy H5. It is what it is, we're not gonna change the fundamentals of the game at this point. I understand being cynical with everything that happened with H4 and the MCC but at some point if it bothers you that much then you just have to move on. The constant sarcasm and elitist attitude you have towards anyone not jumping on your "burn 343 to the ground" train is getting tiresome and repetitive. I'm sorry for laying into you, but take a step back and ask yourself, "If I hate this stuff this much then why am I buying this game?"

• Upvote (+1) 9

Thank you.

Thank the lords for mental calming.

The hell are you talking about? There isn't any new info in there. Like, at all.

Is this Beyond-turns-into-Waypoint day?

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

Question & Answer Highlights

• No Forge mode for Warzone (already knew this)
  • Forge is fully supported for Arena modes
  • No comment on Hornets, Pelicans and Broadswords being usable in Warzone
  • Player vs Player vs AI - no playing as Covenant/Prometheans
  • Warzone isn't a one life gamemode (dumb question)
  • Cosmetic items from requisition packs include assassination animations, weapon skins, armour parts and armour skins.
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Question & Answer Highlights

• No Forge mode for Warzone (already knew this)
  • Forge is fully supported for Arena modes
  • No comment on Hornets, Pelicans and Broadswords being usable in Warzone
  • Player vs Player vs AI - no playing as Covenant/Prometheans
  • Warzone isn't a one life gamemode (dumb question)

I wonder if the way he completely dodged the Pelican question is implying something about other Warzone maps?

So do we have stupid ass laser sights and red dot sights or no?

This. Josh mentioned Cosmetic Items and Gameplay Items. I feel like attachments, buff cards, or whatever would have been mentioned