CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Is it just me or does the SMG have a grenade launcher?

I noticed that too. Anyone else notice the red triangle icon with the exclamation mark at the top right? Wonder what that is.

it doesn't look like the ar was ads in any of those.  although the guy at neo gaf did confirm the ar does have ads.   and lol at that p90 gun with a red dot.  

343 thought they felt backlash and hate with halo 4....tomorrow when ppl see this shit in all it's 1080p glory they will have to hide from social media and forums....

i'm not supporting the death of my fav. video game franchise with my own money again....this is unacceptable...

• Upvote (+1) 8

I noticed that too. Anyone else notice the red triangle icon with the exclamation mark at the top right? Wonder what that is.

Probably the games call for help 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey guys. @@Unyshek will have an article on our homepage on Monday with his impressions of the beta from an event he went to. He's going to be brutally honest and probably clarify a few things. 

:)

• Upvote (+1) 7

Is that a noobtube on the SMG?

LMFAO, mirin 343i's lack of creativity and CoD copypasting.

The noob tube is the AR. The grenade launcher is referred to as the pro pipe.

Thruster cooldown. 

Looking at the few screenshots I've seen I've noticed that it seems like the OG aiming reticules are in the game which implies accuracy without ADS. MAYBE if we're lucky ADS is actually just a different visual representation of zooming in. So instead of the circle 3x zoom or w/e it just looks like ADS instead. I think I'd be fine with that if it was just a visual change instead of a function change. Otherwise 343 is actually the worst and I might not even pay for the game tbh

Hey guys. @@Unyshek will have an article on our homepage on Monday with his impressions of the beta from an event he went to. He's going to be brutally honest and probably clarify a few things.

Thought it was today he was posting?

#HaloIsGrandDad

no it does not....I just don't understand 343's thinking...at all

I just want someone from Activision saying.. LOL, this is our DLC Pack for Advance Warfare.

And then 343 shows the real gameplay...

*grabs popcorn*

These are my guesses. Aim down sights increases aim assist at the cost of movement, and when you don't aim down sights you have very little aim assist but still pinpoint accuracy with no spread or bloom. Therefore assuming your shot is decent, you'll always have a responsive strafe and good accuracy without aiming down your sight and you won't get knocked out of ADS. Scope will still be on weapons like the sniper rifle and descope will be back on those weapons. Frank mentioned balancing the DMR and BR, and perhaps the DMR will have a scope making it more ideal than the BR for distances but it has a longer kill time.

Would anyone be opposed to this?

Can someone give me a quick summary of what the leak was? Haven't been able to see it yet.

"We learnt from Halo 4 and hear the community feedback" 

And on that day, the biggest lie was told.

• Upvote (+1) 2

The movement looks really fast which is good, so why did they add sprint too?

It looks like the Italian leak was right. It might be too early to make guesses, but the sprinting reticle seems like you're meant to charge at someone. Might just be aesthetic. Dunno.

Great quote from GAF

You don't fuck with chess because monopoly came out. nah now you buy squares and have to maintain an economy.
  • Upvote (+1) 5