CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

I will "hate", it's cringeworthy as fuck and I hope they don't do it. Apparently expressing an opinion is 'hating' to some people

Someone doesnt like a foxy cortana. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

The suit doesnt look as feminine as hers should be. 

Yeeup. Cortana was a wholelottawoman

I think we're looking at this the wrong way. It's probably just the default template for yet another nameless Spartan. I hope that isn't the case because the game would be lacking a good female character (that half the fanbase doesn't hate like Palmer), but with Halo 5's main competitors being heavily focused on customization, it'd make sense to have a single customizable Spartan for all game modes. It does make me wonder what role the Chief would end up playing if he wasn't the MC (again, no pun intended). 

• Upvote (+1) 3

lol at not quoting the most significant things from the article.

60fps and dedicated servers

granted it would take a lot more than that for me to ever buy an xbone

• Upvote (+1) 2

I will "hate", it's cringeworthy as fuck and I hope they don't do it. Apparently expressing an opinion is 'hating' to some people

I was just kidding man lol I would rather see her as half organic and half synthetic like some mass effect stuff. 

I cant really image her as that. I would rather see her more robotic looking than a spartan. After all i dont think

she could ever be turned into a human lol

• Upvote (+1) 2

I think the only question left is how true to the original will h2a be. I could care less if graphics weren't updated at all as long as I can play the same old halo 2 online again.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We've known this since E3.

• Upvote (+1) 5

We still have statements from various Microsoft people that we will play a Halo on Xbox One this year. There is a game coming and that is Halo 2 Anniversary. Why do people still doubt this?

Because 343.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I definitely don't think it's Cortana. I'm sticking with the fact that she died. And with her being dead, 343 saw that as an opportunity to FINALLY bring one (if not more) of the female spartan IIs that are alive into the game. Whether it's Naomi, Linda, or Kelly, a strong female presence is going to replace Cortana.

• Upvote (+1) 6

1. Liking the look of the armor in the above half also in the bottom Duhhhh

2. Ok so it's not a LOOK HERE IS H2A hope you like it but its something HALO related so that's a +

3. HALO 5 in 2015 maybe toward the endish So what will we have to play until then ?

4. Did this v=change anything for you about H2A or Halo 5 / do you still feel the same ?

5. I Kind of like that title, Hope to get more Halo news in the next few weeks

6. Side Note that's the Halo 4 BR-

7. #Halo :Halo: :Halo: :Halo: :Halo: :Halo:

• Upvote (+1) 2

......like  Halo 2???

• Upvote (+1) 3

I definitely don't think it's Cortana. I'm sticking with the fact that she died. And with her being dead, 343 saw that as an opportunity to FINALLY bring one (if not more) of the female spartan IIs that are alive into the game. Whether it's Naomi, Linda, or Kelly, a strong female presence is going to replace Cortana.

Definitely think it's Naomi. Armor looks similar at first blush. Visor is blue like on the covers of the books. Her father became an Insurrectionist because of her kidnapping, which plays into this whole theme from the opening cutscene of Halo 4, questioning the moral authority of the UNSC.

This is looking very much like a "hunt down the traitor" storyline with MC. If they do it right, it could be very interesting imo. (Keep in mind I just got done playing MGS3 and Apocalyse Now is one of my favorite movies.)

• Upvote (+1) 3

What if Halo 5: Guardians is the sequel to the Halo 5 we get this year?

• Upvote (+1) 3

What if Halo 5: Guardians is the sequel to the Halo 5 we get this year?

I would be surprised if there wasn't another Halo 5 game that they plan to release as well.

The press release literally confirming competitive is a huge part of Halo 5.