CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

just saw another gameplay gif....with the AR featured....and yes it has ADS as well....and the sniper....it's somewhat similar to the h4 version

lmfao

Shared the video with the hispanic community. They all flipped out.... holy shit.

just saw more another gameplay gif....with the AR featured....and yes it has ADS as well....

lmfao

Link. Plz...

just saw another gameplay gif....with the AR featured....and yes it has ADS as well....and the sniper....it's somewhat similar to the h4 version

lmfao

does it look like it will be a precision weapon?  or same old AR but wtih ads now?

lmfao

bruh you can't just say that with no link

lmfao

Link!!!

lmfao

Wouldn't laugh at the Sniper looking like Halo 4's - H2A had it really early on too.

They're not going to change shit.

yep going to be the same as Halo 4.

"We will listen to community feedback, we hear your guys concerns and we understand"

*continues to break formula further*

I wouldn't even be like thank you 343 if they changed it, or halo 6 took this shit out. At this point its honestly like how the hell do you not get, and if at some point they do fix a new halo it'll more of "about damn time" than "thanks 343, you're so awesome".

• Upvote (+1) 1

hopefully

hopefully

hopefully

we don't all move on to H5 and can just stick to MCC

They have really made it Call of Halo now.

HCS means no 343 tournaments for any game that isn't h5 and you'd have to stupid to run tournaments for any other games if you are IG/UGC or anyone else since 343 is pretty much paying for you to use h5.

I for one am pretty optimistic about the changes that will be introduced, because I'd like to pay for something a little different then the last iteration of a game. While the core focus of any team based shooters are competitive, there's no reason to sacrifice the fun element of a game for like than a single percentage of a games community.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

lmfao

Link it please 

I for one am pretty optimistic about the changes that will be introduced, because I'd like to pay for something a little different then the last iteration of a game. While the core focus of any team based shooters are competitive, there's no reason to sacrifice the fun element of a game for like than a single percentage of a games community.

waypointer

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 3

lmfao

Bruh

Link?

There's nothing fun about sprint fucking up the pace of the entire game.  That's the opposite of fun.

• Upvote (+1) 3

lmfao

BRUH, hit us up with dat link.

HCS means no 343 tournaments for any game that isn't h5 and you'd have to stupid to run tournaments for any other games if you are IG/UGC or anyone else since 343 is pretty much paying for you to use h5.

I partially want halo 5 to be a huge commercial failure so that for h6 they go back.

do you mean aim assist or "the game aims for you"?

because there is no way they would put #2 in the game lol

do you mean aim assist or "the game aims for you"?

because there is no way they would put #2 in the game lol

actually they do.  they stole the smart pistol from titanfall.  

I partially want halo 5 to be a huge commercial failure so that for h6 they go back.

That was the plan when Halo 4 was awful but here we are.

• Upvote (+1) 1