CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Can we get a merging of topics please? I keep getting bounced around these two threads in my quotes.

There is no way they would really put ADS in.

Sig'd until E3

• Upvote (+1) 1

oh... oh my god. I'm not sure if i'm more excited about Halo 5 or the fact that Halo 2 Anniv is basically confirmed. I am kind of hyped, not gonna lie... 

• Upvote (+1) 4

Lets start out positive. I actually like the new armor designed. The top spartan looks really cool. This is definitely not my initial reaction for Halo 4 armor. When H4 armor was first revealed, I was appalled at how fucking ridiculous it looked.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Halo 5 Guardians? Yeah, thats a little bit of a crap name

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sig'd until E3

If they do, I will fly to Seattle, strip butt naked and run into the MS campus pretending to aim down sight.

Yeah, you can quote that to. I'm scarily srs.

• Upvote (+1) 1

And you realize if that picture of that suit on the top is actually cortana, there will most definitely will some sort of sexual tension going on lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope they give Cortana her own body and armor so her and Captain King can have raunchy semi-robo sex.

:kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :kappa: :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 7

I'm betting it's Naomi. It would make sense for her to have the ONI logo on her armour.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Halo 5 Guardians? Yeah, thats a little bit of a crap name

It's a bit silly considering that the players in Destiny are called Guardians. But I believe it's referring to those bigass Forerunner transformers from the concept trailer. Could those be the elusive Guardians that killed many players wandering the outskirts of Sandtrap and Snowbound? 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Flipped for your pleasure.

Lollll master chief looks like a midget. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

But seriously if that really is Cortana in the suit and they continue this soap-opera romantic melodrama I may never play another Halo single-player again.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

But seriously if that really is Cortana in the suit and they continue this soap-opera romantic melodrama I may never play another Halo single-player again.

That would be awesome if it was cortana =] Dont hate mane!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Thats immediately what I thought when I saw the blue light.

I was gonna say the same thing with the blue light.

I'm betting it's Naomi. It would make sense for her to have the ONI logo on her armour.

Nice find, Spartan with new armor + kind of looks similar.

• Upvote (+1) 1

wait, so you dont want to see them fuck? loll

• Upvote (+1) 1

That would be awesome if it was cortana =] Dont hate mane!

I will "hate", it's cringeworthy as fuck and I hope they don't do it. Apparently expressing an opinion is 'hating' to some people

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If they do, I will fly to Seattle, strip butt naked and run into the MS campus pretending to aim down sight.

Yeah, you can quote that to. I'm scarily srs.

I'm sure ROUG3 can drop some lorebombs about why that wouldn't make any sense for a Spartan anyway. 

I think it's highly unlikely that they're going to recycle her and have her power MJLONIR. 

wait, so you dont want to see them fuck? loll

The suit doesnt look as feminine as hers should be. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't see anything in there that confirms a game in 2014. Inb4 journey = game. Journey is marketing speak for "something".

We still have statements from various Microsoft people that we will play a Halo on Xbox One this year. There is a game coming and that is Halo 2 Anniversary. Why do people still doubt this?

• Upvote (+1) 2