CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Sigh

Really really disappointed right now

Halo is like one game away from being totally unrecognizable as a halo game, I knew I should of stuck with CS.....

To me, it doesn't look as scoped in as any BR in the series. 

In Ghostayame we trust

He's on the Multiplayer settings team...he has virtually zero influence on the actual DESIGN of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The only thing that really matters is sprint in this gif. The ads could be the scope in like in other halo games just a different animation.

I'm gonna hold out hope that it wasn't ads and was actually just the br's scope.  but yeah if anyone was actually thinking there wasn't going to be sprint then i feel bad for you

They can't be serious with ADS. That's a bad joke, right? They can't be THAT stupid, can they?

c8266004805e6f1e75f9eb065ca796de.gif

lmfao, sprint AND ads, im seriously fucking done with this franchise

343i gets it guys

4mceko5.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Even if it was the game still has sprint. 

Did anyone actually think the game wasn't going to have sprint?

• Upvote (+1) 1

c8266004805e6f1e75f9eb065ca796de.gif

lmfao, sprint AND ads, im seriously fucking done with this franchise

Ok, where's that Tweet where one of the dev's said that they wouldn't add ADS? Now I'm pissed.

• Upvote (+1) 1

To me, it doesn't look as scoped in as any BR in the series. 

Probably want to give people a reason to pick up DMR - H5 BR starts with DMRs on map could be the equivalent of H4 Legendary ARs... it's gonna be hell on midship if you can only cross map with an on-map weapon, not a loadout one.

Well... I'll say this once, if this new scope that we're seeing is indeed ADS and actually slows down your movement while scoped in, I don't understand how 343 can claim they're bringing the Arena shooter aspect back.

For an Arena shooter, you need amazing mobility while shooting, and your gun should stay accurate almost no matter the distance. By the looks of it, ADS doesn't increase your zoom much at all, so it looks like it'll be mandatory to shoot accurately...

This can't be good for the future of the series if this isn't a troll.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did anyone actually think the game wasn't going to have sprint?

I always thought it would but at the same time the only way the game is going to be successful at all is without it so I had to have at least a tiny bit of weight on the only logical option.  They chose suicide though.

343 is about to waste ton of developer support on the competitive community because no one in there right mind is going to play this game competitively. WTF have they done with Halo. I'm 23 now.... I guess it's time to move on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well... I'll say this once, if this new scope that we're seeing is indeed ADS and actually slows down your movement while scoped in, I don't understand how 343 can claim they're bringing the Arena shooter aspect back.

For an Arena shooter, you need amazing mobility while shooting, and your gun should stay accurate almost no matter the distance. By the looks of it, ADS doesn't increase your zoom much at all, so it looks like it'll be mandatory to shoot accurately...

This can't be good for the future of the series if this isn't a troll.

ADS isn't instant either, zooming is, so that slows the game down