CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

c8266004805e6f1e75f9eb065ca796de.gif

lmfao, sprint AND ads, im seriously fucking done with this franchise

Tbh using the scope in other halos is pretty much the same thing. The thing that mostly matters is if you can ADS with an AR.

• Upvote (+1) 1

WTF? Seriously? I can't even... 

that is no charge sprint - that is full on H4 sprint. Wish the leaker were right.

c8266004805e6f1e75f9eb065ca796de.gif

lmfao, sprint AND ads, im seriously fucking done with this franchise

THEY ADDED RED DOT TOO FUCK ME MAN

Is the BR just being scoped in like the other Halos, but with an ADS thing instead of the zoom-in thing?

Looks like it. Many people on waypoint called it, as previous Beta videos didn't show a scope for the BR. If it's on any other weapons, I'll just kill myself. 

Guys I'm pretty busy today, didn't really need this, but seriously:

Even though our Forum Rules state what is considered acceptable and unacceptable behavior, many of you are having trouble distinguishing from "criticism" and "bashing", or try to label or disguise your bashing as criticism.

CRITICISM is the analysis and judgement of the merits and faults of a piece or body of work.

CRITICISM is allowed on our forums.

Examples of CRITICISM:

• Ordnance drops aren't good for Halo because they reduce the skill-set to acquire weapons.
  • Legendary Slayer is a poor representation of "classic" Halo.
  • Pitfall is a poor remake because it lacks key elements that The Pit had, including vibrant colors and the beloved Yellow Pads you could jump up onto.
BASHING is the unnecessary venting of pure frustration, often aimed to demean or ridicule and commonly done passive-aggressively (which is also against the rules) on forums.

BASHING is NOT allowed on our forums.

Examples of BASHING:
  • "I need to know if this guy has ever played Halo before."
  • "All I've wanted from this sorry excuse for a Halo game was a classic playlist."
  • 343 doesn't get it / doesn't know what Halo is / etc.
A lot of you like to think you are either above our expectations or think that you can dance around the line without getting punished. If our expectations are too much for you to handle, you are not obliged to post or contribute here.

No death threats, personal insults, etc. Come on guys that shits lame.

We are better than that.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well, at least they have visible health below the Shield Bar.  :maven:

Unless it's a stamina/sprint bar  :moa:

I would be ok with this if they called it something other than halo. If it was like "ONI: Guardians", that would be ok