CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Could that be one of the other Spartan II's?

no. look how stupid it looks, clearly it is a Halo 4 spartan thing

Not keen on the whole "massive huge new worlds". 

Gives the open world bullshit some substance.

you know ODST was open world....right?

Could that be one of the other Spartan II's?

Doubt it, and I SERIOUSLY hope it's not a "Oh! Chief went rouge! You, other spartan dude we just pulled out of our asses, go hunt him down" because that would be pathetic.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am indeed aware.

• Upvote (+1) 1

e3485373a906d76da77a57c194e32849.png

HOLY SHIT,  THAT SANDTRAP CIRCLE LOOKS LIKE GUARDIAN part of it looks like Elbow to green like in this concept art and that tower in the H5 pic with the TITTY on top is snipe tower. Clearly Guardian people

62237bec9db302433fbb578543c4da9d.png

guard3.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 4

Crazy theory: The suit of armour on the top is actually Cortana.

MJOLNIR is a powered armour system - technically I don't see why it would need a human wearer if you had a Smart AI to drive it instead. Obviously that would be prohibitively expensive, but you get the idea.

So, armour with an ONI logo on the chest (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnv-ibYIQAE7c5_.png) that looks as though it's derived from Forerunner tech in addition to Cortana likely being not dead (I believe she split part of herself off into the whatever system - possibly the Domain, which would allow remote access - her and John met the Librarian in during Halo 4's Reclaimer mission) could mean that she eventually returns and gains a body of sorts.

The armour in question also looks less physically large around the upper arm than I would expect from a male Spartan which to me rules out the possibility of it being a new suit for John (also, the gunmental green armour and orange visor are quite literally his identity; I can't see 343 changing that ever).

Thats immediately what I thought when I saw the blue light.

MJOLNIR is a powered armour system - technically I don't see why it would need a human wearer if you had a Smart AI to drive it instead. Obviously that would be prohibitively expensive, but you get the idea.

So, armour with an ONI logo on the chest (https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bnv-ibYIQAE7c5_.png) that looks as though it's derived from Forerunner tech in addition to Cortana likely being not dead (I believe she split part of herself off into the whatever system - possibly the Domain, which would allow remote access - her and John met the Librarian in during Halo 4's Reclaimer mission) could mean that she eventually returns and gains a body of sorts.

The armour in question also looks less physically large around the upper arm than I would expect from a male Spartan which to me rules out the possibility of it being a new suit for John (also, the gunmental green armour and orange visor are quite literally his identity; I can't see 343 changing that ever).

I think it may be cortana as well....the blue light surrounding the visor is the same color as cortana..

Spoiler alert: (highlight)

It could be Linda/Kelly?

I thought it was basically confirmed it's set on the world at the middle of the Ark?

OMG!! Cant wait. =] YES YES H2A pretty much confirmed =]

I cant wait either!!!! H2A is coming 2014!!!!!!!! (:

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am indeed aware.

and was there a problem with it being open world? last I hear it's a lot of gamers fav. halo game or in their top 3.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh, and BR + AR sort of confirmed. Obligatory "I'm sick of the BR and wish it never existed" thought goes here.

Great now the BR has a red dot 2299b415e07c2d9083be13608b4c2f2a.png                    343 NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Great now the BR has a red dot 2299b415e07c2d9083be13608b4c2f2a.png                    343 NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

what if its just the circular scope. besides whats wrong with a red dot. 

ADS CONFIRMED

Wow people really don't get the chaser/stupid assumption jokes after all this time?

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If there is ads....1386402244316.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3

and was there a problem with it being open world? last I hear it's a lot of gamers fav. halo game or in their top 3.

It's probably in my top 3 too. BUT it was a different experience, which is probably which I enjoyed it.

I dunno. Halo 1-3 was just the chief, I guess I adapted to a linear game and it'd be weird to have an ODST style game for Halo 5.

It's probably in my top 3 too. BUT it was a different experience, which is probably which I enjoyed it.

I dunno. Halo 1-3 was just the chief, I guess I adapted to a linear game and it'd be weird to have an ODST style game for Halo 5.

Halo 2 had the Arbiter and I think it would be nice for the game to not be too much of a linear experience...especially for ppl that enjoy playing the campaign more than once.

You guys realise the H4 BR had a very similar scope, right? If you looked at it up close at the correct angle in Theatre or Forge you could actually see through it properly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 2 had the Arbiter and I think it would be nice for the game to not be too much of a linear experience...especially for ppl that enjoy playing the campaign more than once.

It all depends how extreme they go. It could be brilliant or terrible.

guys guys guys. calm down. why would they do such a stupid thing? Why does red dot=ads? someone explain. They already deleted enough crucial halo mechanics and recieved a LOT of criticism for it. Why would they continue in the same direction?

If there is ads....1386402244316.gif

u can go to quinn's twitter to see him saying how much he doesnt like ADS + Halo....it's never happening...so don't go making a fuss about nothing...

• Upvote (+1) 2

guys guys guys. calm down. why would they do such a stupid thing? Why does red dot=ads? someone explain. They already deleted enough crucial halo mechanics and recieved a LOT of criticism for it. Why would they continue in the same direction?

Thats_the_joke.jpg

There is no way they would really put ADS in.

Technically, it was just a HUB world that lead to linear missions. 

Open world would be largely uncharted territory for Halo (no pun intended).