CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

It's today / tonight. Can we just please wait that relatively short amount of time before going off the absolute handle.

• Upvote (+1) 5

If there is enough backlash, we can possibly remove sprint with faster movement speed and acceleration.

Just a dream though...

It's today / tonight. Can we just please wait that relatively short amount of time before going off the absolute handle.

When do we see Halo 5? I haven't been paying enough attention. Or do we not know specifically what time?

When do we see Halo 5? I haven't been paying enough attention. Or do we not know specifically what time?

Should be today. Don't know if after or before the finals.

The stream will be at twitch.tv/halo

Also damnn son this is a "I expected nothing but I'm still dissapointed"-kind of situation. Well I guess they'll try to balance it around sprint... No shield recharge during sprint would be a great start.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate sprint in Halo, but if it's the only major downfall of Halo 5, there's still a chance I'll play it. But if flinch returns then I'm literally done. I'll stick with TMCC.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When people see the video in this thread or see the Halo 5 beta the forums are going to go...

.rdIsTE2.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8

Meh, there's worse things than sprint they could have brought back. Hopefully they at least give an option to turn it off in customs. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did anyone seriously think that Halo 5 wasn't going to have sprint?

Perhaps if I hadn't experienced H3 to Reach to H4 first hand I might have been one of them. I thought it couldn't get worse after H3 once upon a time. Personally they'll exceed my expectations if there isn't a ground pound derp smash like destiny has. 

Perhaps if I hadn't experienced H3 to Reach to H4 first hand I might have been one of them. I thought it couldn't get worse after H3 once upon a time. Personally they'll exceed my expectations if there isn't a ground pound derp smash like destiny has. 

That's why I'm so happy there's actually a true beta. They may be considering putting silly shit like that in, but with enough community outcry it should go away. Think of how different Halo 4 could have been with a nearly month long public beta a year before launch. 

Sprint disables E. Shields recharge PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPSLSLS

I'm soooo looking forward in seeing the Halo 5 thread in the following days       :kappa:

No but to put it into perspective: Even if you knew someone was going to slap you in the face it would still hurt when it actually happens.

LOL

Couldn't have put it better myself lol.

And just like that, Halo is now dead again

Yeah act like MCC doesn't exist good job...

• Downvote (-1) 6

Yeah act like MCC doesn't exist good job...

I never said MCC didn't exist, but the MCC is basically building up hype for Halo 5. It NEEDS to be good from launch, and apparently sprint being in is basically a telltale sign that this game is going to seriously blow.

It will basically be a repeat of the past 4 years, where basically everyone leaves the game, community becomes fragmented and the only people still playing are the hardcore people AKA us.

• Upvote (+1) 5

I don't know what's a bigger slap to the face, the fact that they are giving us classic games then basically repeating Halo 4 or saying that we would be the prime focus going into the next game.

They better pull something out of their arse this Monday, or I am 100% moving to PC, where majority of the time, the community actually gets what they want.

"We have learned from Halo 4"  LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

• Upvote (+1) 2

*internal screaming*

I'm pretty damn sure its not gonna be just "internal screaming" on these forums today...