CyReN

Halo 5: Guardians Discussion

Are you saying that many of these games aren't accessible?

I can pretty much guarantee you that none of those games are near as accessible as Halo 5.

Compared to Halo 5 they aren't.

I dont have first hand experience so please feel free to correct me, but from everyone that I've ever talked to Hearthstone and LoL are extremely accessible games that cater to massive audiences. I'm not arguing they don't have a large skill gap, but they're very easy to get into.

I'd probably extend that sentiment to WoW as well.

Bloodborne is notoriously difficult, but it's a predominantly single player game from what I know. Kind of comparing different things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bloodborne is at the top of Twitch because it's a new title. It won't be there in a months time.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bloodborne is at the top of Twitch because it's a new title. It won't be there in a months time.

This. Love the game to pieces, but like most Souls games it's the thrill of the new that's keeping it high. We've yet to see if the PvP will be strong enough to let it stay even in the top 10 but it certainly doesn't feel like it so far.

Wondering. did the H5 beta ever crack the top 3 during its launch week? I know it's just a beta so this is more a question than comparison.

Wondering. did the H5 beta ever crack the top 3 during its launch week? I know it's just a beta so this is more a question than comparison.

I mostly saw it Below MCC on Twitch.

Initially I believe it was higher, but as time went on it dropped pretty quickly. Never saw it close to the top 3.

I mostly saw it Below MCC on Twitch.

Initially I believe it was higher, but as time went on it dropped pretty quickly. Never saw it close to the top 3.

The Halo 5 beta was number #1 on Twitch several times, and consistently had thousands of viewers more than MCC. The only time MCC ever had more was during the HCS weekly cups, and only sometimes then.

The Halo 5 beta was number #1 on Twitch several times, and consistently had thousands of viewers more than MCC. The only time MCC ever had more was during the HCS weekly cups, and only sometimes then.

lol halo 5 being number 1 should've had at least 100k viewers, that didn't happen.

The Halo 5 beta was number #1 on Twitch several times

That would mean it would have topped League of Legends and that never happened

I sure as hell won't drop as low as Halo because the fanbase is very loyal and actually enjoys the game. This is the title that makes me want to get a PS4.

Booldborne's PvP isn't that good its just like Dark Souls it won't keep anyone's attention .People buy Dark Souls games for the single player not multiplayer. 

Booldborne's PvP isn't that good its just like Dark Souls it won't keep anyone's attention .People buy Dark Souls games for the single player not multiplayer. 

What are you talking about, Dark Souls PvP fight clubs are amazing when it isn't laggy. Not as much for streaming, but a lot of people buy Dark Souls in part due to multiplayer. Bloodborne's PvP on the other hand feels much clunkier with the addition of firearms--can't see it getting as popular as Dark Souls pvp. The coop is great, though.

That would mean it would have topped League of Legends and that never happened

I was almost certain that I saw it #1 at least once. Like I said, I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure I had seen it there. Granted, it might have been at a wonky time (like early in the morning) but that wouldn't take away too much from the accomplishment if it did happen.

If I was wrong, and my memory is hazing things my point still stands though. Halo 5 was considerably higher on the twitch charts than MCC ever was, and it did climb into the upper bracket of views for a game.

My quoting isn't working for some reason someone help. 

You seriously gotta learn how to grammar.

Where Bloodborne is now in Twitch is going to be around its cap. It's a single player focused game and the launch week for those is usually its peak.

Halo 5 beta WAS at the top of twitch, several times. Around 80-100k viewers.

Bloodborne, while it won't be this high in a week or two, will hover in the top 10 for months (front page). It's a better game than DS2 and DS2 was in the top 10 for a loooong time.

It's just one of those endlessly playable, immaculate games that are good for speedrunning, exciting to watch, and holds a lot of secrets and challenge due to NG+. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hmm must have been the times I was looking on Twitch. I swear every time I went to watch it I had to scroll for a while.

Hmm must have been the times I was looking on Twitch. I swear every time I went to watch it I had to scroll for a while.

Bloodborne or Halo 5?

Halo 5 was only near the top of twitch for the beginning of the early access period and the full release. It dwindled down after a little while.

I was almost certain that I saw it #1 at least once. Like I said, I could be wrong, but I was pretty sure I had seen it there. Granted, it might have been at a wonky time (like early in the morning) but that wouldn't take away too much from the accomplishment if it did happen.

If I was wrong, and my memory is hazing things my point still stands though. Halo 5 was considerably higher on the twitch charts than MCC ever was, and it did climb into the upper bracket of views for a game.

Promoted game maybe, they appear next to top 1.

I sure as hell won't drop as low as Halo because the fanbase is very loyal and actually enjoys the game. This is the title that makes me want to get a PS4.

Did I say it would?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bloodborne or Halo 5?

Halo 5 was only near the top of twitch for the beginning of the early access period and the full release. It dwindled down after a little while.

Halo 5. That's what I thought happened, but I was questioning my own memory.

Halo 5 wasn't a promoted game, it was at the top. Don't know how many more people has to tell you guys for you to believe it.

Halo 5 wasn't a promoted game, it was at the top. Don't know how many more people has to tell you guys for you to believe it.

No it wasn't it was around the lower half of the top 10 on the first day when Lirik,Swiftor and someone else was on it might have at best been 4th. Stop fabricating fake lies the numbers mean nothing anyway by the 2nd week the numbers were very low.

Bloudborne is 5th now because of the same reason games like Payday,dyling light were near the top it's because they were new titles same with Halo 5 they slowly dwindled away.

• Downvote (-1) 5