Sign in to follow this  
Drewski

Players in Indiana

Who here lives in indiana?  :) i live in northeastern In., in Fort Wayne.

I'm down to play CoD pubs or halo 4 customs anytime, just add my gt in my signature!

I live in Avon just west of Indianapolis. I'm trying to find some local players to play with and possibly team with for events. I hope everyone is having a good day. Feel free to add me GT: Relinquisha.

Seems like there aren't many players from the Indianapolis area.

Well back when Halo was on MLG and the MLG forums still existed, there were a lot of Indy and Southern Indiana players, way more than northwest and northeast IN players. I'm guessing people left to play better games, Halo 4 isn't very good, or that they just aren't members on this site. Back with V7 Reach it was nearly impossible to form a lan, and the game was in a much better state than it is now. And not to be a debbie downer there aren't tons of incentive for going to events anymore. Prize money isn't what it used to be, the accolades for an amateaur team aren't notable ( saying you were top 32 in H2 & H3 carried some weight with it), and the overall experience of events isn't the same (no huge main stage, Dr. Pepper booth which let you play against pros). Now with all that said forming lans and teams isn't impossible. It's just going to take a lot more patience and bumping of this thread. 

It's hard to go to an event with no LAN experience and not having the money when MLG was around to go to events. And I know Chig lives/lived in the town right next to me and Snipedown lives/lived like 45 minutes away from me. I just wish there were more AM players near the Indy area.

looking for competitive halo players who in live in Indiana /Ohio /illinois areas to team with online & @ events- add gooshkb if interested

I live near Evansville, IN my GT is:  Xenocide6

I live in Evansville. We're having a lan Friday and Saturday, if anybody wants to come message me on twitter @A_Tyme. You can message me on here too, but you'll have a better chance contacting me on twitter.

Jasper, Indiana (south) along with my teammate and a couple practice noobs. Feel more than free to add/message me. Always down to LAN and looking for a team for AGL 10 & 11.

Martinsville, Indiana (East/Central) Looking for others that live near by that are considered good at Halo to team up with and play against.

Maybe even be friends IRL with. GT- spartan354

I have a team of locals and a guy form Minnesota coming down to LAN H3 over Memorial Day weekend. We'd like to get a couple good teams to come and hang instead of playing local randoms. I figured I would post on here to give people time to make plans if they're interested. I live about an hour east of Indy and like 30 min from central Ohio. If by any chance there are some decent people on here that could get a team together and come hang it would be awesome.

Gt: Flatline sXe

South Bend, IN.  Mostly playing Unreal Tournament 3 right now but if anyone has a Halo 1,2, or 3 LAN around, I would be very interested. :)

Currently living in the very bottom of Indiana. New Albany/Jeffersonville area, only a few minutes away from Louisville, Kentucky. Been away from Halo for far too long, looking to get back into it very soon. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Nice to see some people in here. I currently reside in Bloomington, IN, but I call Carmel, IN (about 20 minutes north of indy) home.

What's up guys? I'm from Lafayette, however as of right now I'm living in Indianapolis because I am currently going to IUPUI. Just got my XB1 and pre-ordered MCC, so I'm pretty hyped! I've been playing competitively since H3, but H2 will diffidently be the game that I'm grinding probably. Looking to go to some locals hopefully and maybe even big tourneys eventually. 

So add me, GT: GenesisTheGreat