Sign in to follow this  
Abacoot

The Next Generation of Halo

No

No

No

Yes

Honestly for me personally I think Halo is in a very bad position for both newer generation fans and old generation for a current high schooler I always hear people saying oh Reach was good, or no 4 was better without talking about 3 or 2 etc. (fyi I'm a 3 kid so 3 is my personal fav.) I just honestly don't know if switching Halo back to its old format like in 2 or 3 would be good for the current generation of Halo fans or newer generation fans, I mean yeah it'd be cool for older generation fans but with the way FPSs are now I just don't know 

no

yes if it's 60fps

only if the next halo is good

What type of question is that, it's not going anywhere... But I guess i'll miss my old controller with no resistance on the control sticks... not the actual xbox itself, especially if the xbone doesn't heat up my room by 5 degrees

While I would like to see 60fps I would much rather see a "steady" 30fps.

Apart from halo what other title is Xbox exclusive worth playing?

I have said before that I won't buy an Xbox one unless there is compelling reason. Either you all tell me that h2a plays very close to the original or the population returns and stays. I wouldn't mind getting the console for the chance to experience h2 game play. Otherwise I would feel extremely cheated if the population wasn't there... I would feel like I paid for the best party gear and no one showed up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

1. Yes

2. Don't care.

3. N/A

4. Not really, the 360 is showing its age (at least mine is - every time I turn it on I worry it may be its last gaming session). I'll probably miss ZBNS Reach if no XB1 Halo is at that level but that's about it.

Don't have the console yet. Will be buying it sometime after E3 and before the next Halo (hopefully there's a bundle). I don't really care about PC but I don't think they should spread what's left of the fanbase any thinner. Halo is the only Xbox exclusive I play, but I'll buy 3rd party titles on it like I always have. The only thing I'll "miss" about Halo is finding a competitive match in 30 seconds and not hearing groans when I mention to people that I play it. Otherwise, it's had its run and I've put in my playtime. I'm looking forward to a better looking, feature-rich and lag free experience in the future.