Sign in to follow this  
Abacoot

The Next Generation of Halo

Do you have a Xbox One console yet?

Would you be happy if/when future Halo Titles are only for the Xbox One? (maybe PC too??)

Will you buy the Xbox One solely for the next halo?

Are you going to miss playing Halo on the Xbox 360?

• Upvote (+1) 1

no

yes if it's 60fps

only if the next halo is good

What type of question is that, it's not going anywhere... But I guess i'll miss my old controller with no resistance on the control sticks... not the actual xbox itself, especially if the xbone doesn't heat up my room by 5 degrees

What's this a QnA for the forum.

No.

Yes I'm sick of my 360 and want the upgrade.

Yes, Halo is all I pretty much play besides the odd arcade game here or there.

That's more will I miss H3/HR/H4? and no not really.

No.

Rather they be on PC for numerous reasons.

Why spend $500 on what will inevitably be a mediocre game?

No.

• Upvote (+1) 1

No

Yes

If it's good enough sure

Not if the XB1 provides the same (or better) experience

No.

Yes, especially if it is 60fps.

Only if it is a actual good game with Halo essence and gameplay, or H2A, otherwise no.

No, why would anyone.

Would you be happy if/when future Halo Titles are only for the Xbox One? (maybe PC too??)

If Halo 2 Anniversary is real, then you can forget any Halo game releasing on the PC for a long time, if ever.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Mud-kip mud. :(

Mudkip!

Mud kip muuuud.

Muuud Kiip! Mudkip kip? Mud-kiiip mud.

Translations.

Sadly, no. :(

Fuck yeah!

Most liekly.

No shit! Where will it go? I will go back to it some times.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yes.

Yes.

Invalid. Am has XBONE already.

If Halo 5 is missing features that past games had...yeah.

Yes

Yes

Invalid. Already have an Xbox one

I will not miss playing on the console itself especially if Halo on Xbox one delivers a "classic Halo experience"

nope but this summer i will probably get it.

Yes. A stronger system to support them and people will just have to move on from playing all the time on the Xbox 360...even myself.

No. Il get mine for Destiny(as long as its amazing from which it does), Trails Fusion, Halo, probably Battlefield 4, and maybe another Need for Speed game? Ive gotten bored of that series the last several years but im happy to play a good racing game when the motivation is there. As the Xbox Ones game library expands, il get more games for different experiences/.

Yeah! I have absolutely loved my 7 and a half years, or eight, of Halo with the Xbox 360! One of the most memorable parts of my life thus far. I played it quite a bit on the original xbox, but not near as much as my two 360s. 

The only thing I hope is they have all the gametypes fixed and bring back 3 plot, Extraction an everything else.

I'll only get back into Halo if its good on XO. 360s are far too last gen, forget them. In saying that I'm not going to go out and overpay for an XO, will wait till there is a special on around Halo's release. Won't miss playing on the 360, 30fps can suck my dick.

No

Yes if it's 60fps and more than 720p. Lastgen aka 360/PS3 has to die.

Only if the next halo is good and i will really wait for peoples opinion on that. Halo 2 for sure, Halo 5? naah

Dont care anymore about last gen

1. No, I do not have "AN" Xbox One console yet.

2. I will be happy if halo actually becomes a decent game again and stops chasing CODs tail. Halo on the PC would be great because the mouse and keyboard are better than the controller.

3. No I will not buy the Xbox one because any game on it has a PC superior, a shitty halo is not worth $500 plus another few years of Xbox live. PC > consoles.

4. Yes to some degree,but I've moved on to better gaming.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

And people wonder why Halo is dead when half the people in this thread won't even play the game on 360...

no

no, since i don't have one. but if it enables a better game then i'm fine with it

only if it's great

why would I miss it, i'm still playing it. stop being slaves to devs, you don't have to break your halo 3 disk cause a new game came out

No.

No.

Probably not

Yes

And people wonder why Halo is dead when half the people in this thread won't even play the game on 360...

Why should i play Halo 4 or reach lol?

Halo 3 is dead sadly, full of cheater, modder and bad hosts. of course it still can be fun. But nahh, i moved on.

Why should i play Halo 4 or reach lol?

Halo 3 is dead sadly, full of cheater, modder and bad hosts. of course it still can be fun. But nahh, i moved on.

"Game is dead so i won't play it"... More like game is dead because you won't play it. Not trying to bully you into playing the game mind. But how can you say you care about the series when you won't put effort into bringing it back? Whether that be making settings, organizing tournaments, or showing up to events.

• Downvote (-1) 3

"Game is dead so i won't play it"... More like game is dead because you won't play it. Not trying to bully you into playing the game mind. But how can you say you care about the series when you won't put effort into bringing it back? Whether that be making settings, organizing tournaments, or showing up to events.

Im not living in America, first fact. And playing the game for myself at home wont help bringing it back lol

I moved on. I dont have 360 anymore. And i have better things to do then supporting a dead game. ;) Im not 14 years old anymore.

I will probably get the Xbone and H2A and i will enjoy the game but i wont do anything you said lol

Mud-kip mud. :(

Mudkip!

Mud kip muuuud.

Muuud Kiip! Mudkip kip? Mud-kiiip mud.

I've been shaking my head at this for about 2 hours now.

• Upvote (+1) 5

1. No

2. It would probably be better, population wise.

3. Yep. I don't know if I'll buy one right away but there doesn't seem to be any other reason to get an Xbone right now.

4. Probably just H3