Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Automotive Thread

I own this practical soccer mum van.

Small motor, 7 seats, plenty of room for kids.

0DE77368-BF59-42EC-8911-224FDDF4D67D_zps

They let me keep the bow.

• Upvote (+1) 1

80s f1 > all F1

Cars were much faster then than today. There is a 15 second difference in 80s silverstone lap time vs current lap time. 

Edit: hey @@Scalzo, instead of negging how about you backup your statement. 80s F1 was the turbo era. Little downforce with 1000hp turbo 1.5L. Some of the fastest cars in F1 were seen during that time. Hell even the 3.5L era was much more enjoyable then from around 1998 to 2013. This year has seen some of the best F1 racing in a long time. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just got this bad boy two weeks ago, I need to get some better tires to track !! 

10259160_10154013083150335_7554056027131

nice car brah 

heres mine in her natural habitat

dHwKy5v.jpg

nice car brah 

heres mine in her natural habitat

dHwKy5v.jpg

Cant wait for  dat Winter...im getting Winter  tires for real this time with a set of rims, dat white :')

80s f1 > all F1

Cars were much faster then than today. There is a 15 second difference in 80s silverstone lap time vs current lap time. 

Edit: hey @@Scalzo, instead of negging how about you backup your statement. 80s F1 was the turbo era. Little downforce with 1000hp turbo 1.5L. Some of the fastest cars in F1 were seen during that time. Hell even the 3.5L era was much more enjoyable then from around 1998 to 2013. This year has seen some of the best F1 racing in a long time. 

Technically we are in the Turbo era now too, but yea you are right.  

Technically we are in the Turbo era now too, but yea you are right.  

I forgot F1 moved to v6 turbos. So far Merc is the only one with a good car. Renault needs to get their heads out of their asses. 

I went to so many races at the start of the year. The shitty thing about FL is that after like Marchish there are no major races. Went to the Daytona 500, 12 hours of sebring, Indy Car at St. Pete.

You should come to the Indy 500, I have an extra ticket. 

Here's my 2006 VW GTI lowered on Raceland coilovers, Stage 1 APR tune, and nuespeed intake. Low and slow is the motto!

Meeh. Won't let me post. File size is too big. Time to shrink it.

My car crapped out on me so I bought a 97 cavalier to get me around until I get it fixed.  I named her Lebron.

I am more of a muscle car fan, those imports don't do anything for me.

My car crapped out on me so I bought a 97 cavalier to get me around until I get it fixed.  I named her Lebron.

I am more of a muscle car fan, those imports don't do anything for me.

I'm a fan of both muscle and imports/tuners. But I would take a boosted supra or GTR over a muscle car any day though.

I'm a fan of both muscle and imports/tuners. But I would take a boosted supra or GTR over a muscle car any day though.

Some imports are pretty cool cars, i'll admit, but I would rather cruise in a 69 chevelle than any other car.  I don't need to turn my car, i just want to go in a straight line very fast, while sounding like a thunder storm.

Some imports are pretty cool cars, i'll admit, but I would rather cruise in a 69 chevelle than any other car.  I don't need to turn my car, i just want to go in a straight line very fast, while sounding like a thunder storm.

american-flag-with-eagle.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 1

Some imports are pretty cool cars, i'll admit, but I would rather cruise in a 69 chevelle than any other car. I don't need to turn my car, i just want to go in a straight line very fast, while sounding like a thunder storm.

I love Chevelle's. My dad had badass 70 SS. Wish he still had it today.