DeeJay

Favorite Halo moment across all Halo titles?

I thought id ask something interesting, What was everyone's favorite moment they experienced on any Halo whether it be campaign or multiplayer? Mine had to be getting my first fifty in Halo 3 after striving for it for over a year back in 08-09 how about you? ^^

When i pressed the A button for the first time. I played alot of goldeneye and perfect dark before that and to be able to jump was just unbelievable

• Upvote (+1) 7

Playing The Silent Cartographer with my best friend riding the warthog across the beach into the water and finally finding the Hunters.

• Upvote (+1) 5

The first time I played splitscreen FFA on blood gulch at a game night, just running around with complete freedom, exploring the map, finding weapons, driving cars and shooting dudes. Bought an Xbox 2 weeks later

When I actually got the game, 343GS was a big BAM moment for me. I had this impression of Halo as a purely multiplayer game but that's when I realized it was something special that would be really massive. (yes i said massive :kappa: )

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 1. Playing FFAs with my cousins at their house, eventually getting better than them. The simple days.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 1. Playing FFAs with my cousins at their house, eventually getting better than them. The simple days.

Oh how I miss those days split screen/lans for days
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Playing co-op on Assault on the control room getting to drive with my friend in the hog, Scorpion, and eventually being able to fly the Banshee. Such an epic level

Christmas of 2001 my brother got an Xbox and I got a GameCube. I had not heard of or researched anything about the Xbox or Halo since I was only 10 and I blindly wanted the GameCube because it was Nintendo and I was addicted to Perfect Dark at the time. My brother asked me to come play Halo. We played 1v1 on Blood Gultch and I immediately regretted the GameCube decision. From then on, all of my brothers friends in the neighborhood got xbox's and Halo and we LAN'd ALL THE TIME and it was glorious....Until we all got Halo 2 and Xbox Live. Sure, that was addicting and a blast, but it just wasn't the same. H1 LANs >>>>

I've been a Halo fanboy ever since.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Playing Pillar of Autumn for the first time with my dad and two uncles when I was 6 years old.

Eat your heart out Coachmayyne :frank:

• Upvote (+1) 5

Getting lost in the dark hallways of Pillar of Autumn when I was playing CE for the first time. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

First time I finished, on Legendary, the first battle on the Covenant ship Truth and Reconciliation on the level with the same name.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Trolling people with armor lock, loved the rage :D

I was most likely one of those people haha

Any kind of Halo LAN

But to be more specific, HCE 8v8 LAN Blood Gulch CTF with Pistol and Snipe playing a bunch of noobs that never switch from their ARs to their pistols.  Competitive.... no chance, but going something like 127 kills to 3 deaths makes you feel like a total boss.

Those were the days that I thought I was actually a beast at Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Getting lost in the dark hallways of Pillar of Autumn when I was playing CE for the first time. 

I still get lost in these hallways every time I play.

My favourite memory is probably when I ran into some random dude in Halo 3 Matchmaking a few days after I got Xbox LIVE in December 2007. He helped me play through the Campaign and I had to get off because it was past my bedtime (legit 11) just as we made it to the final level. I remember waking up the next day and completing it by myself and I felt so fucking proud.

My First Playthrough of "Halo" on Halo 3 - took me 38:59 on Normal and I died all of 13 times.

If it wasn't for the dude who helped me out and was pretty much my first friend on Xbox LIVE, I doubt I'd be here today.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Best moments where at Lans, but the best feelings i ever got was when i saw the new trailers for each Halo god i would get giddy like a little school girl everytime i would see master chief lol, I remember to this day when Halo 2 ended in the campaign and master chief said "Sir, Finishing this fight" and like 2 1/2 years later i saw the Halo 3 trailer and at the end it said "Finish The Fight" I had chills down my back and i replayed that shit like 20 times in a row, E3 this year i hope will be an amazing year. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

watching Ogre 2 leap over strongside with the oddball bottom mid on midship to win a ball game by two seconds. if anyone remembers this game, it was INTENSE. both teams tied, 30 seconds left on the clock, ball was bottom mid, 8 players throwing themselves at the ball, nades exploding everywhere.

• Upvote (+1) 2

My best moment was the first FPS I played at my friend's party. It was Halo Reach. We were playing Infection on Reflection, and our Indian friend who was playing with us was a pacifist, but he was the only zombie. So he kept running away and saying "I don't believe in violence! I don't want to infect you! Stay away from me!"

• Upvote (+1) 1

My best moment was the first FPS I played at my friend's party. It was Halo Reach. We were playing Infection on Reflection, and our Indian friend who was playing with us was a pacifist, but he was the only zombie. So he kept running away and saying "I don't believe in violence! I don't want to infect you! Stay away from me!"

Da fuq?
  • Upvote (+1) 1

hahahahaha that just made me laugh all to much thank you

Couldn't exactly pick one defining moment.

The first time driving the warthog on "The Maw"

Running my first 16 man LAN

Getting on Halo 2 for the first time and having everyone at their separate houses

There is just too much history for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 ODST

Vid master: Endure

Took me 4 hours.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Halo 3 ODST

Vid master: Endure

Took me 4 hours.

Hated that one actually attempted it today on this account someone lagged out the last set takes far to long :c PS CAN I HAZ RECON