DeeJay

Favorite Halo moment across all Halo titles?

Wayyyyyyy too many to choose from as my favorite but one that pops in my mind was the final Warthog run at the end of Halo: CE. Going through that in co-op with my cousin was such a thrill.

Warthog run in halo 5 confirmed :kappa:
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Has to be the first time I played halo 3 online. I had never played any game online before and thrashing my sister in splitscreen was the extent of my multiplayer experience. I was thrown into the recruit/beginner playlist (whatever it was called), ended up with one kill and many deaths spraying anything that moved. I was hooked.

Then there was the time me and about six friends were in a custom game, all against one guy who wasn't a complete noob like we were. He was camped out at the bottom of highground, literally surrounded by our dead bodies. We eventually swarmed and killed him, declaring ourselves the winners whatever the scoreboard said and mass t-bagging.

Also on halo 3, I was walking behind my mates brother on the pit when he stopped turned round at looked at me (we were on the same team but he had trouble telling who was friendly or foe as he was new to the game). Before he could decide whether or not to shoot me he was instantly killed by a random flying street cone, laughed so hard.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo 2 MLG Mainstage FFA Round 6/7  vs. Cpt Anarchy, A Pure Gangster, Xambler, various other semi's and pros. Felt amazing. It was at Orlando 2007. I had to knock out a bunch of other pros to get that far, never thought I was good enough till that day.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Signing into Halo 2 online for the first time, hearing that legendary menu music. Then hopping into a lobby with friends that all managed to get it on launch day. Every single person online that day was like a kid on Christmas day. Everything was new and exciting. There was no bullshit, just pure enjoyment of every map, mode and feature. It was probably the best time to be a part of Xbox Live in the last decade. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

1 of 3 world first 44s in BTB halo 2

Getting business class internet

• Upvote (+1) 1