CyReN

E3 Discussion

YEA!! And also fuck 343 for not allowing Gears UE modding and Quantum Break modding. Fucking 343 is ruining everything.

Oh so it's msft specific games?

I think I'm gonna attempt my first ever black out for Legend Of Zelda, I bought an entire Wii U for this fucking game, and still have not finished a single game since last year.

I saw a bit, but from this point on gonna go blind.

I think I'm gonna attempt my first ever black out for Legend Of Zelda, I bought an entire Wii U for this fucking game, and still have not finished a single game since last year.

I saw a bit, but from this point on gonna go blind.

Dude get Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on it.

And yes there was a Korok.

Dude get Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on it.

And yes there was a Korok.

I already finished Twilight Princess back on the Wii. 

I don't know whats it about my Wii U, but I have no... "feel" to finish the games. I have MK8, Mario 3D world, Wind waker. I've put maybe a few hours on the first two and finished a couple of dungeons on wind waker before I just stopped.

I already finished Twilight Princess back on the Wii.

I don't know whats it about my Wii U, but I have no... "feel" to finish the games. I have MK8, Mario 3D world, Wind waker. I've put maybe a few hours on the first two and finished a couple of dungeons on wind waker before I just stopped.

Get a Pro Controller. I stopped because I hate the typical screen controller.

Dishonored 2 stole the show for me. I've started a new playthrough on the PC version of the first game to soothe my hype.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dishonored 2 stole the show for me. I've started a new playthrough on the PC version of the first game to soothe my hype.

Honestly the gameplay demo sucked. They acted like they wanted to do the no killing route but started killing. What is the point? Just go in guns blazing if you wanted that route. It was slow and boring and showed little gameplay.

Valve should've never Mae a left 4 dead 2 so quickly because they no they don't like making 3s

I think left 4 dead 2 was a little early. Feels more like a left 4 dead 1.2 than a left 4 dead 2

What has valve been up to?

Valve should've never Mae a left 4 dead 2 so quickly because they no they don't like making 3s

I think left 4 dead 2 was a little early. Feels more like a left 4 dead 1.2 than a left 4 dead 2

What has valve been up to?

That was so incredibly random.

Honestly the gameplay demo sucked. They acted like they wanted to do the no killing route but started killing. What is the point? Just go in guns blazing if you wanted that route. It was slow and boring and showed little gameplay.

To me, it looked like they were trying to show off the new stuff (which is the point of most e3 demos). Why does the killing vs. no killing matter for a demo?

Also have to remember that the person playing the stage demo is often not a very skilled player. And that it's usually an old build of the game on top of that.

I saw an incredible looking world that was packed with detail, thoughtful improvements to most aspects of the first game, and the right pieces for an engaging story. Which is exactly what I wanted from a Dishonored sequel.

No "massive-open-word", no pointless multiplayer mode, just a focused and refined iteration of the first game. So nice to see in today's game industry.

To me, it looked like they were trying to show off the new stuff (which is the point of most e3 demos). Why does the killing vs. no killing matter for a demo?

Also have to remember that the person playing the stage demo is often not a very skilled player. And that it's usually an old build of the game on top of that.

I saw an incredible looking world that was packed with detail, thoughtful improvements to most aspects of the first game, and the right pieces for an engaging story. Which is exactly what I wanted from a Dishonored sequel.

No "massive-open-word", no pointless multiplayer mode, just a focused and refined iteration of the first game. So nice to see in today's game industry.

I was just soooo bored watching it. Nothing blew me away and said "You need to keep watching"

I was just soooo bored watching it. Nothing blew me away and said "You need to keep watching"

I'm a huge fanboy of the first game so I'm admittedly very biased.

I'm a huge fanboy of the first game so I'm admittedly very biased.

Dishonored was easily game of the year 2012. After Halo 4, of course.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dishonored was what assassins creed should have been

That was so incredibly random.

L4d is one of the games that are backwords compatible

And realize l4d3 has been has been talked about for a while

Wouldn't really. Care for l4d3 if L4d wasn't released so early

And I haven't heard any hinges from valve in a long time

Tonight I watched a few videos from Polygon.com of Zelda fans literally running for their lives to go play the new Zelda...how on earth do people enjoy playing the WiiU? It's a freaking tablet...

Can Nintendo please go back to a non-motion, non-moving controller?

Tonight I watched a few videos from Polygon.com of Zelda fans literally running for their lives to go play the new Zelda...how on earth do people enjoy playing the WiiU? It's a freaking tablet...

Can Nintendo please go back to a non-motion, non-moving controller?

The tablet isn't that bad honestly.

Nintendo, please don't put any bs peripheral with the NX or at least make it 100% optional. I want to play Breath of the Wild but I'm not going to if I have to deal with a forced peripheral.