CyReN

E3 Discussion

i'll be honest, Sony is showing games that make me actually wanna buy a ps4

Studio Head for External Development. 

He's always had that job title. 

Could've sworn he was just an executive producer.

All these PlayStation games look fucking dope, but I'm not a big VR guy. This probably sounds stupid, but I seriously hope these are both for PlayStation or VR.

Specifically halo and gears.

If you are streaming from your xbox to your pc you have to use a controller, if you are buying a game for windows 10 like Gears 4 or the new H5 Forge thing, you can use whatever you like.

Did they announce anything a bit more concrete about Scorpio? I know they were saying 4k gaming etc etc and when they say 6 tflops that is right below a GTX 1070 so assuming their specs line up elsewhere they could technically do 4k gaming but the actual quality of shaders/lightning would have to be VERY weak for a high frame rate. There is no way you'll get a VR 4k game that doesn't look somewhat awful due to the FPS requirement VR needs to not make people get motion sickness. However 1080p 60FPS should be extremely easy.

Are all of these exclusives though, because they haven't really said.

If there's one thing that's true about E3, it's that if they didn't mention it then it isn't a "true" exclusive. It'll either be a timed exclusives, a marketing exclusive (Destiny), or a console exclusive (on PC, but not the competitor console).

I'm not too surprised about Destiny mostly since they're definitely stalling because of a screw up with Destiny 2. Its probably best to say nothing right now when all of their news will probably just be related to some sort of obvious filler content while they're behind on actual good stuff.

You want something new but almost every one of those games you listed is anything but that......

No Man's sky isn't something new?

FF15?

The Last Guardian?

ROUTINE?

The creators of From Software have been talking about cresting a new IP. How isnt that new?

No others games give those experiences

How are any of those game I mentioned not something new? Because they've been shown already? They're still new. Not even released yet

The only game that I mentioned that's been released was SF5. And that's a new game too

BF1 actually feels like a fresh start. It's been a long time since we've had a world War game

Insomniac games working on a spiderman game wasn't expected. Maybe we'll actually get a good spiderman game. Last decent spiderman game I played was ultimate spiderman and spiderman 2

Horizon surprised me. It actually looks really good

Like the new look to God Of War. Not sure if I'd buy it tho

Loved heavy rain so detroit looks interesting

Not sure what to think about Kojima's game

Is gone days supposed to be he next the last of us

I doubt The Last Guardian is going to live up to the hype, buts it's Team ICO