CyReN

E3 Discussion

Quick question. Will you be able to use a mouse when playing xbox on pc, or will it still be strictly controller based?

Which game?

All those reasons are becoming pretty irrelevant pretty quick lol.

1) Connect a Xbox One controller wirelessly to a PC. 

2) Most people are growing up with computers and its going to get even more accessible in the future. 

3) Plug and play is getting less relevant. Think about all the time the Xbox One has given you shit lol. Updates, firmware updates etc. 

Consoles are still a bit more "plug and play" but the difference between navigating a PC vs an Xbox is getting pretty small.

I agree that it's becoming irrelevant, but i don't think it's as fast as u think. 

And there will always be a class of people who wants the console over a computer. No matter how much logic u put into it. There will always be that class.

Coming from a mix of ignorance, laziness and fear of learning computers. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

She didn't talk about her girl wood?

Not yet. Gone a little bit downhill, but not off the cliff yet. 

South Park Fractured But Whole is going to be amazing

• Upvote (+1) 1

I agree that it's becoming irrelevant, but i don't think it's as fast as u think. 

And there will always be a class of people who wants the console over a computer. No matter how much logic u put into it. There will always be that class.

Coming from a mix of ignorance, laziness and fear of learning computers. 

Also just how people are as consumers in general. 

They'll have a PC, amazon fire, Xbox, Playstation, and Smart TV all in one combination. 

Multiple things that basically repeat each other's functions over and over. 

I know I like my Xbox/PS4 becasue of how mobile it is. Easily moved where I want it in the house, so it is easier to play from bed or downstairs on the massive tv. 

My PC confines me to my desk/the TV next to my desk more often. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not really. PS4 still outselling Xbox One and they didn't really show off any AMAZING exclusives

This is coming from someone who doesn't own a ps4 and owns a One.

The best games I've seen so far at E3 are BF1 and TEKKEN 7 which aren't exclusives

And FF15 with a boring demo

Did you see all of the new features xbox is getting? Plus the 2 new consoles?  What about Halo Wars 2, We happy few, Gears 4, Dead rising 4, Recore?  I was very impressed with Microsoft's E3 conference, what were you expecting?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Did you see all of the new features xbox is getting? Plus the 2 new consoles? What about Halo Wars 2, We happy few, Gears 4, Dead rising 4, Recore? I was very impressed with Microsoft's E3 conference, what were you expecting?

Gears of War 4 is just another Gears of War. Really don't care about story anymore. Beat GoW to 3. So meh. I'm not gonna go spend 80 bucks on the same game play beating repeated for the last decade with a mediocre story

Dead Rising 4? Didn't care about Dead Rising 3. Hasn't changed much since 2. And I played a lot of Dead Rising 2 and A LOT of Dead Rising 2:Case Zero

We Happy Few looks interesting. No console seller. Probably won't go out to spend 80 bucks on it

Halo Wars 2? Didn't care for Halo Wars 1. I own SC2 on pc. Would rather play that. Tho I'm downloading the beta for HW2 right now as we speak

I didnt it see all the features. Did however see Projrct Scorpio. While it's nice we're getting a true next Gen console. I've already dropped 400 plus tax on a One last year

Didn't see much for Recore. I'll check that out, but it didn't really intereat me when they showed the trailer last year

There wasn't anything special at MSFT's conference

What did you think was AMAZING or that will stop Sony from outselling the One?

Gears of War 4 is just another Gears of War. Really don't care about story anymore. Beat GoW to 3. So meh. I'm not gonna go spend 80 bucks on the same game play beating repeated for the last decade with a mediocre story

Dead Rising 4? Didn't care about Dead Rising 3. Hasn't changed much since 2. And I played a lot of Dead Rising 2 and A LOT of Dead Rising 2:Case Zero

We Happy Few looks interesting. No console seller. Probably won't go out to spend 80 bucks on it

Halo Wars 2? Didn't care for Halo Wars 1. I own SC2 on pc. Would rather play that. Tho I'm downloading the beta for HW2 right now as we speak

I didnt it see all the features. Did however see Projrct Scorpio. While it's nice we're getting a true next Gen console. I've already dropped 400 plus tax on a One last year

Didn't see much for Recore. I'll check that out, but it didn't really intereat me when they showed the trailer last year

There wasn't anything special at MSFT's conference

What did you think was AMAZING or that will stop Sony from outselling the One?

Remember games aren't cheap anymore. Theyre actually more expensive than ever and the quality of games are becoming prettier, but more shallow where you need to spend more later on to get longevitity and depth out of game.

The average 70 to 80 dollars plus tax is the price of your average game(I live in Canada)

Not one game at the MSFT conference that was an exclusive looked worth that price or worth buying the console if you don't own one

Wow just watched the trailer for Halo Wars 2 and the trailer reminded me of Halo 3's Finish the Fight Campaign marketing.

And i consider Halo 3's Finish the fight campaign the best video game marketing there ever was. 

Games i'm looking forward to the most:

For Honor

Sea of Thieves

Steep

Remember games aren't cheap anymore. Theyre actually more expensive than ever and the quality of games are becoming prettier, but more shallow where you need to spend more later on to get longevitity and depth out of game.

The average 70 to 80 dollars plus tax is the price of your average game(I live in Canada)

Not one game at the MSFT conference that was an exclusive looked worth that price or worth buying the console if you don't own one

So because you don't like the games MS showed they didn't do well and aren't worth the price? I'm personally super excited for HW2, Scalebound, Sea of Thieves, RECore, and Gears. All of those games are $60 investments for me.

MS showed a lot of games, new hardware, and a lot of new software, and managed to not have a bunch of filler gameplay and multiplat games. It was a successful show from every measurable standpoint.

All I am waiting for is Zelda. I really don't care about anything else. I don't care for Halo Snores 2 or more boring "Press x to open door" games. I have never been disappointed in a Zelda game and after all the delays and how much is hidden, I have no idea what to expect. Zelda is and always will be the best franchise of all time.

​Edit: Well I guess I can get hyped for South Park too. lol

So because you don't like the games MS showed they didn't do well and aren't worth the price? I'm personally super excited for HW2, Scalebound, Sea of Thieves, RECore, and Gears. All of those games are $60 investments for me.

MS showed a lot of games, new hardware, and a lot of new software, and managed to not have a bunch of filler gameplay and multiplat games. It was a successful show from every measurable standpoint.

Why spend $80 on HW2 when I got SC2+the expansion for half the price on a sale on PC? If I want a RTS experience I already got the go to game. Play I got Ages of Empire 2 for like 3 bucks on steam

Scalebound looks alright. But what would I rather spend on 80 bucks on? FF15 or Scalebound? If you'd rather play scaled bound then that's your preference, but it didn't look anything special that I haven't played before. However FF15 looks like something that's going to be something I've never played before

It seems you're okay with rehashed game play considering you're excited for GoW4 so for you, It looked good. For me who's been gaming for my entire life I'm tired of it. I played all the gears. It's done. Time to change it up.

I'm not one of those people who buys CoD every year. I also have more important things to to pay for than those 4 medicore games you mentioned

80 times 4. That's 320 bucks of games. I'm good

There's better games out there and better things in life that are worth that money

Love the "that's just like your opinion" argument tho

Battlefield 1 looks AWESOME!!!! :D   Two new Xboxes...interesting. Skyrim remastering looks cool. ReCore looks cool. Halo Wars 2 cinematic trailer was super cool, but still am only interested in the story. 

Pretty darn good E3 thus far. Now Sony needs to confirm The Last of Us 2, then i'll be happy.

Battlefield 1 looks AWESOME!!!! :D   Two new Xboxes...interesting. Skyrim remastering looks cool. ReCore looks cool. Halo Wars 2 cinematic trailer was super cool, but still am only interested in the story. 

Pretty darn good E3 thus far. Now Sony needs to confirm The Convenient Ladders 2, then i'll be happy.

Fixd

So if we're able to use MK for Xbox games on PC...that means every Xbox PC-enabled game will have to have specific design for MK...you don't just plug in a MK and all of a sudden you're able to play a console game with MK...it doesn't work that way at all.

Does this mean that Battlefield 1 is going to be cross-play with Xbox and PC?

I'm not one of those people who buys CoD every year. I also have more important things to to pay for than those 4 medicore games you mentioned

Neither am I. Just curious, what are you looking forward to? I am assuming you are really hyped about Sony's conference.

Neither am I. Just curious, what are you looking forward to? I am assuming you are really hyped about Sony's conference.

Something From Software

No Man's Sky

KH3

The Last Guardian(Shadow of the Colossus is one of my favourite games of all time)

Hopefully they show off ROUTINE from Lunar Software

More street fighter news?

A better ff15 demo/game play

They already showed bf1

A new fighting game? Like persona 5 (is it supposed to be another fighting game?)

And Nintendo to show off what they do best

Really wonder if Persona 5 will make the conference tonight

Sony most likely wont show FF15, SquareEnix has a marketing deal with MS.

Edit: Horizon looks amazing.

Something From Software

No Man's Sky

KH3

The Last Guardian(Shadow of the Colossus is one of my favourite games of all time)

Hopefully they show off ROUTINE from Lunar Software

More street fighter news?

A better ff15 demo/game play

They already showed bf1

A new fighting game? Like persona 5 (is it supposed to be another fighting game?)

And Nintendo to show off what they do best

You want something new but almost every one of those games you listed is anything but that......

• Upvote (+1) 1

DETROIT? holy shit, i might actually buy a ps4 for this.