CyReN

E3 Discussion

If Silent Hills didn't die, I could see it pushing Sony's conference to an A+++

Well the best part of Nintendo's conference was Star Fox and the Muppet skits. I don't even want to give them a grade, but they get a D- 

No release window for KH 3

No announcement for 1.5 and 2.5 on current gen consoles

Not even a word on a 3D HD port

Dammit Square

• Upvote (+1) 1

Can you guys please vote for Gears 2 and 3, Reach, Shadowrun, and Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Especially Shadowrun because it only has 150 or so votes :(

https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503?filter=hot&query=Gotham%20city%20imposters

If anyone wants to help a brother out and vote for Gotham City Imposters to be backwards compatible id be grateful. Fun little side game I play. 

I'll see if I can pull some votes for your guys games. The SR community has reached out to a ton of ppl to vote, and I'm kinda surprised we're at 230+ already. I'll vote for Gears/Fallout/Reach and Gotham City impostors (this was an amazing game)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotham City Imposters got an instant vote from me. 

That game was incredible. Sucked that it never got the population that it deserved. Could have been huge if they fleshed the entire thing out instead of making it a multiplayer only arcade title. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Gotham City Imposters got an instant vote from me. 

That game was incredible. Sucked that it never got the population that it deserved. Could have been huge if they fleshed the entire thing out instead of making it a multiplayer only arcade title. 

I forgot about Imposters. That was a fun game.

It really was a ton of fun. I only picked it up when it came out for free for a month, I was addicted it and put serious hours into the game! If they ever made a sequel....

I'll see if I can pull some votes for your guys games. The SR community has reached out to a ton of ppl to vote, and I'm kinda surprised we're at 230+ already. I'll vote for Gears/Fallout/Reach and Gotham City impostors (this was an amazing game)

Thank you !

I am excited to see if there anything new from Cliffy B's new Arena shooter, he has re-embraced his roots so I will give him another chance.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So FF7 Remake was announced for PC too. Wonder if this means no Xbone

• Upvote (+1) 2

So FF7 Remake was announced for PC too. Wonder if this means no Xbone

Is that because nothing has been said about the One and FF7 yet?

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am excited to see if there anything new from Cliffy B's new Arena shooter, he has re-embraced his roots so I will give him another chance.

CLIFFY IS ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that because nothing has been said about the One and FF7 yet?

Yep. If they announced it for both PS4 and PC at E3, I don't see why they wouldn't announce it for Xbox One too.

Yep. If they announced it for both PS4 and PC at E3, I don't see why they wouldn't announce it for Xbox One too.

Not necessarily. The new Tomb Raider hasn't had any confirmed platforms than Xbox announced in over a year.

Not necessarily. The new Tomb Raider hasn't had any confirmed platforms than Xbox announced in over a year.

That's because it's only on the Xbox One right now

• Upvote (+1) 1

It wouldn't be out of the realm of possibility to only be on the current versions of the original platforms it launched for. Same happened with Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and both Kingdom Hearts collections. FF7 released for both the original Playstation and PC.