CyReN

E3 Discussion

does it?

all they said was "coming to Playstation 4 first" which could mean the same as with Shenmue that it comes to PS4 and PC but to no other platform

Well since both KH3 and FF15 are coming to Xbox its safe to assume FF7 will as well. Sony was very good about putting PS4 EXCLUSIVE all over anything that was only on their console. and if it was on PC they made sure to say that too.

Sony had an exciting conference with basically no substance.

I think NO Man's Sky is also going to be on PC. Unless that's changed. Although SF5 is going to be on PC. It's pretty much a console exclusive. It's what they'll be using for tournaments.

Forgot about SF5, although I think the PC version will reign supreme.

The Last Guardian looks exactly like the trailer from 6 years ago lol

I wouldn't say "exactly", but that;s okay anyways. ICO has this artistic looks where even if it was still made for the PS3 and not the PS4, it would've still looked amazing.

Forgot about SF5, although I think the PC version will reign supreme.

If Sony is going to be putting money into SF5 for the game and tournmanets, the pc version is not going to be used at tournaments. Which means people will be playing and practicing on the Ps4. SO you might as well consider it a console exclusive.

Look, I thought Sony had a good conference, possibly better than MSFT, which was damn good as well. Overall this E3 has been incredible. Sony showed The Last Guardian, Horizon, No Man's Sky, and Uncharted as their major exclusives. The rest (if I am not mistaken) were all multiplat. Sony's big thing is Exclusive PS only content. Microsoft showed Halo, Gears, Sea of Thieves, Fable, Tomb Raider, Backwards Compatibility as exclusive content. If you are looking for exclusive Multiplayer experiences then I think MS is the obvious winner, but Sony def has the story driven single player down.

My problem with Sony is that they didn't show almost anything that'll be out this fall. That's . . . bad. As a show, though, totally great

It's amusing how many incredible games Bethesda makes that I don't like (not because they're bad, but because I don't like RPGs).

My friends all praise Bethesda like they're gods and I'm sitting here bored.

Then Ghost Recon: Wildlands appears and I start getting interested.

My problem with Sony is that they didn't show almost anything that'll be out this fall. That's . . . bad. As a show, though, totally great

yeah they should've have had something for 2015. I didn't expect much announcements for 2015. Thought they had did that already in 2014. I wasn't expecting anything for 2015 to be honest.

While MSFT has games for 2015, i don't think any of them are that good anyways. Although i know Halo 5 is considered a big deal. Meh. After Halo 4 i could care less about Halo edit: for got abotu Tomb Raider. That game looked sick. not gonna lie.

At least i'll be able to play SF4 on the One when i buy a One.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I really hope they talk more on FF7 remake. I'm most definitely copping that game day 1

My problem with the Microsoft conference was that there were no surprises. We knew about everything except for ReCore, Sea of Thieves and Rare 30. The games I was most excited to learn more about from last year's E3 didn't even show up in the conference. They did a good job not showing Fable Legends gameplay. Would have reminded people of what the game really is and that it's probably going to be really bad. I give Microsoft a B

I don't want to glorify backwards compatibility because it should be available on launch. 

Sony's conference had a lot of surprises but needed a second huge exclusive game to knock it out of the park. Horizon was a huge surprise. Firewatch looks good. Dreams is going to be fun to mess around with. The Last Guardian will be amazing. Sony has a decent amount of exclusives coming out this year, but they didnt show them. Don't know why games like Persona 5, Tearaway Unfolded and Until Dawn didn't make the conference. All are coming this year. I give Sony a B+

Keep in mind, MS is saving Crackdown, Scalebound, and more for gamescon.

I wish they didn't. I would have rather seen Scalebound/Crackdown than Forza 6 or Gigantic

really liked what bethesda and ubisoft brought to the table. battlefront gameplay has given me a new hope (sorry). microsoft could be a swing or a miss. i quite certain i won't love halo 5 or gears 4, though i may enjoy them. for honor should be sick, looks like it crossed chivalry with dynasty warriors.

Guys, Xbox Feedback is tallying votes for which games should become backwards compatible first! PLEASE VOTE HERE: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503?filter=hot

Apparently not every game will be available and it will be a monthly process.

Halo Reach and Halo 4 have more votes than Halo 3 ...

I know Halo 3 isnt everyones cup of tea but still  :wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 1

My problem with the Microsoft conference was that there were no surprises. We knew about everything except for ReCore, Sea of Thieves and Rare 30. The games I was most excited to learn more about from last year's E3 didn't even show up in the conference. They did a good job not showing Fable Legends gameplay. Would have reminded people of what the game really is and that it's probably going to be really bad. I give Microsoft a B

I don't want to glorify backwards compatibility because it should be available on launch. 

Sony's conference had a lot of surprises but needed a second huge exclusive game to knock it out of the park. Horizon was a huge surprise. Firewatch looks good. Dreams is going to be fun to mess around with. The Last Guardian will be amazing. Sony has a decent amount of exclusives coming out this year, but they didnt show them. Don't know why games like Persona 5, Tearaway Unfolded and Until Dawn didn't make the conference. All are coming this year. I give Sony a B+

I wish they didn't. I would have rather seen Scalebound/Crackdown than Forza 6 or Gigantic

Looks like Sony has been using E3 for future stuff more so than now stuff. While promoting their now games at other events.

If FF7 ends up being a PC/PS4 exclusive Sony gets an A+. But if it's a multi play, i give them a B+. Sony announced The Last Guardian which was equivalent to Half-Life 3 being announced or even a FF7 remake.

I agree with your assessment on MSFT's conference. I'd give it a B as well. although backwards compatibility is nice. People who are getting excited for it already own a One lol. Something that needs to be there day 1 or first year.

Edit: With that said. As long as i can play SF4 on the One i'll be more OK with having to purchase a One.

All together E3 2015 gets an S

The Xbox Elite Controller will put scuf under serious pressure. They took the scuf idea and put it on droids.

It comes with a two tall, two normal and two domed sticks.

You can remap your paddles as much as you want. 

Grip as standard

Two D Pad buttons

4 Paddles

USB cable

Carrying case

All for 150$. I

In comparison I built a quick scuf with domed sticks, special D pad, grip, 4 paddles on a standard controller and it cost just over 200$ .And thats minus a usb, carrier case, you cant change the paddles or the sticks. It wil cost even more to ship it.

Xbox elite controller will be on my shopping list for sure!

The Xbox Elite Controller will put scuf under serious pressure. They took the scuf idea and put it on droids.

It comes with a two tall, two normal and two domed sticks.

You can remap your paddles as much as you want. 

Grip as standard

Two D Pad buttons

4 Paddles

USB cable

Carrying case

All for 150$. I

In comparison I built a quick scuf with domed sticks, special D pad, grip, 4 paddles on a standard controller and it cost just over 200$ .And thats minus a usb, carrier case, you cant change the paddles or the sticks. It wil cost even more to ship it.

Xbox elite controller will be on my shopping list for sure!

The Xbox Elite controller cost $150? Too much for me. I'll save that 150 for a new stick lol

The Elite controller is an amazing deal since the only place to get one with those features runs you at or over $200

Can you guys please vote for Gears 2 and 3, Reach, Shadowrun, and Fallout 3 and New Vegas. Especially Shadowrun because it only has 150 or so votes :(

Guys, Xbox Feedback is tallying votes for which games should become backwards compatible first! PLEASE VOTE HERE: https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/298503?filter=hot

Apparently not every game will be available and it will be a monthly process.

Ewwwww, this is exactly what I was talking about in a previous post. Halo 3 not getting votes because people think we have H3 for xbone already, we do not. That explains why Reach is getting so many votes also.

Looks like Sony has been using E3 for future stuff more so than now stuff. While promoting their now games at other events.

If FF7 ends up being a PC/PS4 exclusive Sony gets an A+. But if it's a multi play, i give them a B+. Sony announced The Last Guardian which was equivalent to Half-Life 3 being announced or even a FF7 remake.

I agree with your assessment on MSFT's conference. I'd give it a B as well. although backwards compatibility is nice. People who are getting excited for it already own a One lol. Something that needs to be there day 1 or first year.

Edit: With that said. As long as i can play SF4 on the One i'll be more OK with having to purchase a One.

All together E3 2015 gets an S

Completely agreed.

Apparently Square Enix has 6 unannounced games to show at E3 along with 5 announced games. Even with FF7 Remake and World of Final Fantasy, how the hell do they still have 4 unannounced games? I can see Square having the best conference of E3 this year. Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Final Fantasy 15, Final Fantasy 14 Heavensward, Kingdom Hearts 3, Just Cause 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Final Fantasy 7 Remake, Hitman, and whatever games they still have yet to show.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Id rather see Reach get compatibility before 3 or 4. Its the only game not in the collection besides Halo: Wars. Anyways, I hope Fallout 3 gets compatibilty soon as I want to playtheough it before 4 drops.

Alright Square, here's your chance to impress me by bringing KH 1.5 and 2.5 to the bone and finishing the conference off with Kingdom Hearts 3