CyReN

E3 Discussion

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

FF7 REMAKE AND ITS ON XB1 AS WELL

TAKE ALL MY MONEY!

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've never played final fantasy but that's just about the only thing everyone got excited for, maybe the shenmue thing as well but never heard of that before today. Did anyone else think up until then everything they showed looked incredible underwhelming?

I've never played final fantasy but that's just about the only thing everyone got excited for. Did anyone else think up until then everything they showed looked incredible underwhelming?

Considering they opened with The Last Guardian and showed SF V, No Man's Sky and Shenmue 3... not really. Tho FF7 not beign an exclusive is a really big choke. 

Is that robotic dinosaur game an exclusive?

Sony has had a great conference but FF7 is on Xbox as well as KH, FF15, and a few others. This Sony partnership is going to change the CoD scene though. Good opportunity for Halo to claim the Xbox eSport throne

Considering they opened with The Last Guardian and showed SF V, No Man's Sky and Shenmue 3... not really. Tho FF7 not beign an exclusive is a really big choke.

Shenmue 3 isnt even funded yet. A lot of these games have been multiplat and Sony has been doing the exclusive content bid

Considering they opened with The Last Guardian, SF V, No Man's Sky and Shenmue 3... not real. Tho FF7 not beign ane xclsuive is a really big choke.

Yes. Guerilla Games is a Sony subsidiary. 

It seems like every year Sony's press conferences always crashes GAF. Microsoft press conferences rarely get that amount of hype. If MS would have shown Quantum Break, Scalebound, and Crackdown that would have been lit. But I guess they had to save some for Gamescom. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes. Guerilla Games is a Sony subsidiary. 

It seems like every year Sony's press conferences always crashes GAF. Microsoft press conferences rarely get that amount of hype. If MS would have shown Quantum Break, Scalebound, and Crackdown that would have been lit. But I guess they had to save some for Gamescom. 

Oh my bad. I missed it was  Guerilla Games' game. Then yeah Sony looked great. 

Shenmue 3 isnt even funded yet. A lot of these games have been multiplat and Sony has been doing the exclusive content bid

A lot of those games are multiplat? Wasn't every game Xbox One showed pretty much also on PC? 

Neogaf is filled with Sony fanboys. A lot of the games Sony announced are 2016 and how many times has the last guardian been delayed? I wouldn't bet money on TLG until it comes out

I only watched half of MSFT's conference until i found out Sony's was on. So i'm comparing it off that. MSFT looked aight. Don't care for Halo anymore and the game i thought looked the best besides Tomb Raider was Cuphead. So unless i missed something huge. It was just aight. 

THe backwards compatibility was a nice call

Haha the first fuck up is during Sony's press conference 

Where should I look for cliffnotes/video trailers of all the cool stuff I missed today? Any central location?

Look, I thought Sony had a good conference, possibly better than MSFT, which was damn good as well. Overall this E3 has been incredible. Sony showed The Last Guardian, Horizon, No Man's Sky, and Uncharted as their major exclusives. The rest (if I am not mistaken) were all multiplat. Sony's big thing is Exclusive PS only content. Microsoft showed Halo, Gears, Sea of Thieves, Fable, Tomb Raider, Backwards Compatibility as exclusive content. If you are looking for exclusive Multiplayer experiences then I think MS is the obvious winner, but Sony def has the story driven single player down.

Look, I thought Sony had a good conference, possibly better than MSFT, which was damn good as well. Overall this E3 has been incredible. Sony showed The Last Guardian, Horizon, No Man's Sky, and Uncharted as their major exclusives. The rest (if I am not mistaken) were all multiplat. Sony's big thing is Exclusive PS only content. Microsoft showed Halo, Gears, Sea of Thieves, Fable, Tomb Raider, Backwards Compatibility as exclusive content. If you are looking for exclusive Multiplayer experiences then I think MS is the obvious winner, but Sony def has the story driven single player down.

Keep in mind, MS is saving Crackdown, Scalebound, and more for gamescon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

HOLY

FUCKING

SHIT

FF7 REMAKE AND ITS ON XB1 AS WELL

TAKE ALL MY MONEY!

does it?

all they said was "coming to Playstation 4 first" which could mean the same as with Shenmue that it comes to PS4 and PC but to no other platform

I think NO Man's Sky is also going to be on PC. Unless that's changed. Although SF5 is going to be on PC. It's pretty much a console exclusive. It's what they'll be using for tournaments.

I dont understand why Sony even have a conference if they are just showing multi-platform games.  Pumped about backwards compatibility.