CyReN

E3 Discussion

The Elite controller is expensive but there's at least some peace of mind you won't be dealing with those morons in Scuf Gaming's customer service department. They're a disgrace. You can just warranty this controller at best buy and never worry.

NEW SOUTH PARK

YES YES YES

Awesome name btw!

Xbox nailed it. Rare replay is going to take my life.

I'm so hyped for The Division but I honestly feel like it's going to be a huge let down. Anno 2205 looks epic.

I'm so hyped for The Division but I honestly feel like it's going to be a huge let down. Anno 2205 looks epic.

Everytime I see more about it, I get less interested. The whole RPG stats thing in a Tom Clancy game is really killing it for me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ghost Recon looks fun as fuck. I really enjoyed Future Soldier (even though it was a terrible "Ghost Recon" game, it was really well made with great MP) and I'm down for a sequel.

Has anyone gotten their Gears beta codes yet?

Ghost Recon might have me the most hyped out of anything. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ghost Recon might have me the most hyped out of anything. 

Might be a year or two from now, boooooooo.

Ghost Recon looks fun as fuck. I really enjoyed Future Soldier (even though it was a terrible "Ghost Recon" game, it was really well made with great MP) and I'm down for a sequel.

Has anyone gotten their Gears beta codes yet?

Even if you get the beta code, XBL has issues right now due to the overload of their servers that download games. The E3 hype was so real that XBL is failing. 

Phil Spencer is a god. Xbox is going to dominate from here on out unless Sony has something big planned which I doubt since they said this holiday was going to be weak.

That elite controller looks so much better than a scuff and worth every penny, backwards compatibility, a rare collection game, halo 5, tomb raider, forza, gears of war. DayZ and a steam like early access system. Very happy to be a Xbox one owner right now.

10400057_10153377258699695_4967477305424

The hours I put into this game. Kids from school betting they could beat me and doing £1 bets.

One of them still owes me that pound.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bethesda -  :flames:

Microsoft -  :flames:  :flames:  :flames:

EA - Their entire conference up to Battlefront  :grunt:  But Battlefront was  :flames:  :flames:

Ubisoft -  :flames:

Now we wait for the tears of Sony to rain down upon us  :saucey: (The only thing I'm interested in is seeing what the new Destiny stuff is)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

When is backwards compatibility coming?

This fall for normal users.

If you're in the preview program, today!

• Upvote (+1) 1

This fall for normal users.

If you're in the preview program, today!

Fall for me I guess then as I have no idea what that is xd.

Thanks for the reply.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The hours I put into this game. Kids from school betting they could beat me and doing £1 bets.

One of them still owes me that pound.

Some of the best soundtracks ever were in the TH series.

• Upvote (+1) 1