CyReN

E3 Discussion

I don't know why they're putting in the time showing Arkham Knight when it's just going to come out the next week.

Is twitch ...like...

.tv/twitch streaming all MS/Sony.....press events?

....or better question, who will be the major streamers, streaming majority (Counting Media when they interview the devs) of E3?

Is twitch ...like...

.tv/twitch streaming all MS/Sony.....press events?

....or better question, who will be the major streamers, streaming majority (Counting Media when they interview the devs) of E3?

YouTube and Twitch are now doing official streams, so you should see them advertised everywhere hours before the conferences. The Xbox conference will also be viewable on the Xbox One. As for interviewing the developers, check the big blog sites like IGN, Gamespot, and so on. I wouldn't watch the conferences on anything but YouTube or Twitch though since smaller sites usually crash.

This is probably one of the most exciting E3s for me in a long time. Just looking through the list of games is insane this year.

Unofficially starts in 2 days with the Nintendo Smash direct, Bethesda press conference and Nintendo World Championships

e3_2015.png

Bethesda conference is right after the Game of Thrones season finale tonight!

Starts the same time as the UK air time. 

RIP.

Starts the same time as the UK air time. 

RIP.

What time is that? I usually watch it a few days later but I want to watch this one live

What time is that? I usually watch it a few days later but I want to watch this one live

3AM GMT on Sky Atlantic

• Upvote (+1) 1

So my power went out right as the Doom gameplay begun and my phone's data is incapable of streaming at the lowest possible setting right now. I really hope the power comes back on before the Fallout gameplay.

EDIT: Now my power company is saying that it could be out until 1 AM. Maybe I should just go to sleep and wake up for the MS conference.

I can see over half a dozen planes out of a window right now. Maybe we should invest some money in backup generators instead of the TSA.

Doom looks incredible. Also bethesda is talking up mod support and to me that means fallout mods on console which is huge

I wish I could watch more, but need to go to sleep :'(

Ohwell, Dooms version of Forge looks incredible!

Yay more Dishonored, now with 100% more steampunk General Grievous.

Well this explains the Bethesda vs Mojang stuff a few years ago. Elder Scrolls Legends