CyReN

E3 Discussion

I just read some of the most random assumptions and worst posts I've ever seen on this website. A guy posts that he didn't like things about the gamecube controller or Nintendo in recent years and a dude goes off about penis size etc. LOL

• Upvote (+1) 1

I just read some of the most random assumptions and worst posts I've ever seen on this website. A guy posts that he didn't like things about the gamecube controller or Nintendo in recent years and a dude goes off about penis size etc. LOL

Too much shitposting, too little posting about State of Decay 2, the follow up to the best survival open world third person survivor management roguelike zombie game which will have drop-in, drop-out four player co-op.

41jK%2BTGzztL.jpg

That's about as bland as you can get, no gimmicks at all

Good thing Nintendo didn't force us to use a gimmicky game pad for most games instead of just having it 100% optional. Can you imagine?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Good thing Nintendo didn't force us to use a gimmicky game pad for most games instead of just having it 100% optional. Can you imagine?

news to me, never played a game that didn't have it supported but that is stupid.

How much preparation and planning typically goes into an E3 conference, like Microsoft and Bethesda's conferences?

A LOT if my experience is anything to go by. We've been prepping for the Activision conference for a long time

Future Halos

They need to announce some sort of DLC for halo 5, new weapon skins and such because we're gonna have it till next november so might as well try to keep and add to the interest in the population. And they need to announce

Theres just no way they're going back to the old movement system after what they've done with halo 5. They're not gonna do H3A, which sucks for the core population. I am though, looking foward to the next Halo and how they improve on it based on how they took criticism for halo 5

meh, it's the first time in 10 years that I'm not really hyped at all...

I cannot think of one interesting game Ubisoft is working on at the moment, Bethesda will have some solid games but I don't expect anything that really gets me excited, I don't care about Sony and EA will be EA: a huge amount of sport games with some (hopefully) glorious Battlefront 2 gameplay at the end.

As for Ms...I don't expect much from 343 but I have a feeling that they will somehow find a way to underwhelm me anyway, MS will probably be to busy praising ther new console and will forget new games so my only hope is TC, please give me some SP DLC like "Gears 3: Raam's Shadow"

Yeah i wish i could be hyped for e3 this year but my expectations are extreamly low, i fully expect 343 to continue to dissapoint fans as usual.

At this point im praying on new games specifically a new fps game worthy of playing competitively with classic skill based arena gameplay.

Tired of seeing the same games every year worse than the year before because everyone wants to copy cod or overwatch now.

Theres just no way they're going back to the old movement system after what they've done with halo 5. They're not gonna do H3A, which sucks for the core population. I am though, looking foward to the next Halo and how they improve on it based on how they took criticism for halo 5

I'm not really looking forward to H6 at all. They've proven to me that they cannot create a quality product. I'd love to be proven wrong but they've done exactly nothing of note in the 10 years of their existence. Nothing positive anyways. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I'm not really looking forward to H6 at all. They've proven to me that they cannot create a quality product. I'd love to be proven wrong but they've done exactly nothing of note in the 10 years of their existence. Nothing positive anyways. 

Hey.. the Halo Reach TU was pretty good.. but yea, all down hill after that.

• Upvote (+1) 2

They stated there won't be an FPS Halo in 2017.  So no H3A (as it would be weird to release a Halo 3 Anniversary in 2018).

They confirmed they won't be unveiling Halo 6.  So not that either.

The Halo related surprise will at best be the announcement of a new spin off.  More likely though it's going to be a Halo 5 expansion, another show / movie, or some other minor shit like that.

I love the setting (I'd kill for a new Indiana Jones game...), 1-4 Players Adventure sounds good if it is playable offline/with split-screen and not online only with 4 players required bullshit...

Question is, will the gameplay be fun...

Destiny is definitely not the new Halo. It won't be a competitive game, and it won't be anything revolutionary to the genre.

the goat

Excited to see Scorpio tomorrow and EA's new game Anthem running on it.