CyReN

E3 Discussion

I'm also curious, with everything they announced being also a Windows 10 exclusive, why even have an xbox at this point?

1) friends Couch play

2) people scared of computers

3) plug and play, easy setup

2 is linked to 3

Only reason i can think of. 

Unless there are some insanely good game that is ONLY xbox exclusive. 

Edit - playing with friends won't be a proper reason to buy an xbox anymore because of cross play

• Upvote (+1) 1

Read the other posts, i'm confident it will hit 60 fps + 1080p, now i don't know what are the exact specs of this new console but if high end PC's can't handle it, sure as hell a console won't.

I'm also curious, with everything they announced being also a Windows 10 exclusive, why even have an xbox at this point?

Yeah I misunderstood what you meant

And mainly because of peers. Too ignorant to swicth to pc

Edit: like I said before. The only reason why they bought an xbox one is because they owned a 360. And they bought it the year it came out. I've already told them about building their own pc and steam prices. They just don't care. Too stubborn and ignorant

I have a pc myself. It's what I use to play sf5. It needs a processor and graphics card update tho, but can still run games Like street fighter and counter strike

so real question here:

my wife and i both use my xbox one and there's times where i want to game and she wants to use netflix or use it for her fitness program via usb hard drive... should i wait for the S or just take advantage of the $299 xbox one now???

so real question here:

my wife and i both use my xbox one and there's times where i want to game and she wants to use netflix or use it for her fitness program via usb hard drive... should i wait for the S or just take advantage of the $299 xbox one now???

as opposed to our fake questions.? /jks

.....what kinda TV/monitor do u have?

Cuz if one of them is a smart tv, she could do everything u said on the smart tv

so real question here:

I'd wait for the slim. Doesnt it come out in august? That's 2 months away

Honestly

Pc+ps4 combo or pc+Nintendo combo is probably the way to go if you're an xbox one player. You can always use an xbox one controller for games

I personally prefer a controller over mouse and keyboard. But I could adjust to mouse and keyboard for shooters and other pc games(like MMOs and RTS games, etc.). But would use my fight stick and controller for the rest(singe player and sidescrollers)

I'm thinking Sony will have the best conference for games

I'm hoping for something about street fighter

And maybe a new fighting game

People will still buy and play on xbox despite the Windows 10 support.

mainly because console gamers are primarily 99% console gamers and use their pc/tablets/phone to do non gaming things.

• Upvote (+1) 1

as opposed to our fake questions.? /jks

.....what kinda TV/monitor do u have?

Cuz if one of them is a smart tv, she could do everything u said on the smart tv

we dont have a smart tv, we have stupid tvs.

;)

I'm thinking Sony will have the best conference for games

I'm hoping for something about street fighter

And maybe a new fighting game

im tired of sf not being on xbox... seriously.

Correct me wrong but after the Halo Wars 2 trailer, did I hear correctly? Studio Head - Dan Ayoub??

Studio Head for External Development. 

He's always had that job title. 

we dont have a smart tv, we have stupid tvs.

;)

Xbox Slim then I guess.. could play some coop games with the wife. 

im tired of sf not being on xbox... seriously.

Get it on ps4 or pc. It probably won't be on xbox again. Maybe not until sf6. But I think Sony has invested too much into a st this point that it most likely wont be on an xbox again

Didn't realize that Ubisoft's conference was on.

Why do they continue to use Aisha Taylor? She's not funny. Makes the whole thing awkward

Didn't realize that Ubisoft's conference was on.

Why do they continue to use Aisha Taylor? She's not funny. Makes the whole thing awkward

So far she hasn't been bad. If the conference ends now, she'd be solid

Was the NX confirmed yet? Was she supposed to say that?

Nintendo confirmed it, yes.

1) friends Couch play

2) people scared of computers

3) plug and play, easy setup

2 is linked to 3

Only reason i can think of. 

Unless there are some insanely good game that is ONLY xbox exclusive. 

Edit - playing with friends won't be a proper reason to buy an xbox anymore because of cross play

All those reasons are becoming pretty irrelevant pretty quick lol.

1) Connect a Xbox One controller wirelessly to a PC. 

2) Most people are growing up with computers and its going to get even more accessible in the future. 

3) Plug and play is getting less relevant. Think about all the time the Xbox One has given you shit lol. Updates, firmware updates etc. 

Consoles are still a bit more "plug and play" but the difference between navigating a PC vs an Xbox is getting pretty small.

So far she hasn't been bad. If the conference ends now, she'd be solid

She didn't talk about her girl wood?

Quick question. Will you be able to use a mouse when playing xbox on pc, or will it still be strictly controller based?

That south park trailer doe! i thought it was watch dogs 2.

Quick question. Will you be able to use a mouse when playing xbox on pc, or will it still be strictly controller based?

KB + M both