CyReN

E3 Discussion

$299 slim and in august. hope it comes in black.

That's the 500GB model.

399 for 2TB.

That's the 500GB model.

399 for 2TB.

Hopefully they have a trade in program so I can knock $100 off the price

TEKKEN 7 and Akuma game play(aka testing TESTINGxSF)

Most exciting thing I've seen so fAR other than the Xbox One. I want one. Probably gonna try and sel my VCR One and upgrade. That 2TB and white slim look

Not sure how I feel about Project Scorpio.

Just bought a One last year and now they're releasing a new Xbox?

I get it. And it's a good idea. But it could start shifty trend where they keep upgrading their console every 3 years which is why i don't want.

I understand the project Scorpio is meant to last for the next 5 yeara, but at what price?

They're releasing one Xbox One this year to try and take in more money, and then ANOTHER one next year to try and take even more?

I feel insulted by Microsoft.

They're releasing one Xbox One this year to try and take in more money, and then ANOTHER one next year to try and take even more?

I feel insulted by Microsoft.

Don't buy the one this year and save up for the one that is actually meant to do something new.

Not sure how I feel about Project Scorpio.

Just bought a One last year and now they're releasing a new Xbox?

I get it. And it's a good idea. But it could start shifty trend where they keep upgrading their console every 3 years which is why i don't want.

I understand the project Scorpio is meant to last for the next 5 yeara, but at what price?

It's still an Xbox One. That was the point at the end. Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Scorpio under one ecosystem.

RIP SONY GG NO RE

REKT IN PEACE

tumblr_nzr759orbx1tlb56zo1_400.gif

Not really. PS4 still outselling Xbox One and they didn't really show off any AMAZING exclusives

This is coming from someone who doesn't own a ps4 and owns a One.

The best games I've seen so far at E3 are BF1 and TEKKEN 7 which aren't exclusives

And FF15 with a boring demo

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't impressed by Microsoft at all. The new system announcement was ok, I guess. We can all use some teraflops in our lives. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't buy the one this year and save up for the one that is actually meant to do something new.

It's still an Xbox One. That was the point at the end. Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Scorpio under one ecosystem.

No. I get it. But the Xbox One is already an obsolete piece of hardware the moment it was released. I'll the Project Scorpio. I'd rather own a console that runs faster and looks better.

And this would be a better idea if it was announced a year ago, but I get it

Just don't hope this happens again 3 years from now "it's 2020 and we're making a more powerful Xbox One AGAIN"

This is why I like waiting a couple years before buying a new console. They gt slim coming out at 299 and even a more powerful Xbox One coming out next year

• Upvote (+1) 1

Solid conference, lots of games, 2 new hardware announcements, lots of cross play stuff which is awesome. Not really sure how that conference could be considered bad lol.

Halo Wars 2 beta available now? Huge.

Also they reiterated that everything would be compatible between all the hardware so if you don't want to upgrade to the S, don't. You won't be missing out on anything except 4K streaming.

• Upvote (+1) 1

As far as gameplay goes, there were only two or three games today that actually looked cool. The rest were just cinematic trailers accompanied by vague buzzword speeches by the developers.

I don't think people care about the Scorpio like Microsoft thinks they will. People who care that much about specs are probably not playing on consoles to begin with.

Cross-buy for Gears 4 on PC and Xbox One. Cross-play announced for co-op game modes, no info on regular multiplayer cross-play

mp cross play would be dumb in my opinion. hwho honestly desires to play pc vs console?????