CyReN

E3 Discussion

Anything Star Wars related from EA. Give me Battlefront Bespin deets. Give me Visceral's game. Give me something to work with EA.

Honestly the game just seems super boring. Its just walking around looking at pretty places.

It's about the adventure!

I'm a huge Bethesda fanboy so I'm looking forward to their show tomorrow night. Hoping they announce some details about the next TES, and I'm expecting the Skyrim Enhanced to be real with mod support for consoles. Hopefully new IP as well.

For the MS conference, I expect a lot of Windows10 talk and a new hardware reveal. As for games, HW2 will be a huge focus as it's playable on the floor and its rumored the beta will launch next week. Definitely expect to see some new H5 content revealed possibly even a campaign expansion. Crackdown, Recore, Gears, and Scalebound are going to be shown. Maybe new IP?

Not sure what to expect from Sony.

What I want to see:

Bethesda: Morrowind remake instead of a Skyrim remaster. Also looking forwards to Dishonored 2. Really enjoyed the first.

MicrosoftReally want to see more from ReCore, Scalebound, Cuphead and Sea of Thieves (Rare's new game). Also a ton of new backwards compatible games. 

SonyFinal Fantasy 7 Remake and Final Fantasy 15. Somehow move Persona 5's release date to now. 

EAGIVE ME STAR WARS KNIGHTS OF THE OLD REPUBLIC HD PLEASE

UbisoftFor Honor and South Park Fractured But Whole

NintendoMore Sun and Moon info + Legend of Zelda gameplay

EA conference was awful

They keep bring up games they're "later gonna show"

E3 has gone downhill. So has the industry

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm almost sure MS will announce some rather big expansion for H5..

Gears 4 & BF 1 gameplay should be a given but I'm interested to see what EA does with Star Wars, I would guess they will announce that the 4th BF DLC will be about Rogue One and I hope Visceral shows some real gameplay of their SW game (+ maybe even a teaser for respawns SW game?)

Well silly me I guess...BF1 looks allright but the fact that they didn't really show anything about future SW games is more then dissapointing...

Really the tidbits of Star Wars and Battlefield 1 were the only good factors of their conference and even then we knew about most of the Star Wars stuff from the investor call a couple of months back. Nice to have a better idea of what each studio is doing though and that DICE is getting some help for Battlefront 2. 

Really disappointing that we have to wait until 2018 for Visceral's project but I guess this will do:

giphy.gif

Some nice tidbits of future Battlefront DLC with Bossk and the Death Star trenches though.

MicrosoftReally want to see more from ReCore, Scalebound, Cuphead and Sea of Thieves (Rare's new game). Also a ton of new backwards compatible games. 

SonyFinal Fantasy 7 Remake and Final Fantasy 15. Somehow move Persona 5's release date to now. 

Don't be surprised if Final Fantasy 15 is talked about during MS' conference rather than Sony's. The E3 ads for FF15 all have the Xbox branding on them.

Also, new Xbox Slim leak

GAF-720x352.jpg

xboxslim-720x257.png

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't be surprised if Final Fantasy 15 is talked about during MS' conference rather than Sony's. The E3 ads for FF15 all have the Xbox branding on them.

Also, new Xbox Slim leak

GAF-720x352.jpg

xboxslim-720x257.png

Looks like a ps4...

Looks like a ps4...

Looks more like a small Xbox one than a PS4, I mean they aren't that different in the first place.

Quake V though???

BRUH AHSDAIDAOUDHWHDWE RIP ANY SHOOTER.

edit: Called "Quake Champions"

edit2: wow ruined fml

• Upvote (+1) 1

How is it an arena shooter if it's not symmetric starts?  Who wants character abilities in fucking Quake?

I can be happy about Quake but they can fuck right off with ANOTHER trash card game for another big franchise. 

I can be happy about Quake but they can fuck right off with ANOTHER trash card game for another big franchise. 

The only card game I want is Gwent from The Witcher 3 on mobile

For real......

As soon as they said that each character has unique traits, I lost all hope immediately.

• Upvote (+1) 1