CyReN

E3 Discussion

Microsoft : Halo Wars 2 gameplay

Sony : Crash Bandicoot reveal

Nintendo : Zelda gameplay ( Yeah i know)

Guessing here

Aaah E3 the days where unimaginable levels of hype are allowed and even supported.

The E3 where MCC was announced was the most hyped thread ive ever been a part of. All the amazing Gifs people were creating because Phil Spencer just became head of xbox and MCC was announced. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

The E3 where MCC was announced was the most hyped thread ive ever been a part of. All the amazing Gifs people were creating because Phil Spencer just became head of xbox and MCC was announced.

I didn't mean to neg you. My bad

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea. God don't know anyone who watched that update that didn't get hyped as fuck.

Well, as of the latest weekly update Halo Wars 2 is confirmed playable at E3. I'll be keeping an eye on that since I'm sure I've read somewhere that it's going to be on both Xbox and PC.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well, as of the latest weekly update Halo Wars 2 is confirmed playable at E3. I'll be keeping an eye on that since I'm sure I've read somewhere that it's going to be on both Xbox and PC.

It will be. It's confirmed for both platforms although it would probably be a Windows 10 exclusive.

So people that leaked a few other games are now saying that there will be some sort of remaster coming out of Bethesda. A LOT of people are speculating Skyrim but I'm sitting here praying they don't do that. I want Morrowind or even Oblivion revamped with a better engine/graphics. I can already make Skyrim look far better than FO4 with my PC. Not to mention both of those games have more depth than Skyrim. If they're willing to step up and add a significant amount to this version of Skyrim though I wouldn't be upset

Either way though I'm hoping they show off some Dishonored 2 and Wolfenstein 2

So people that leaked a few other games are now saying that there will be some sort of remaster coming out of Bethesda. A LOT of people are speculating Skyrim but I'm sitting here praying they don't do that. I want Morrowind or even Oblivion revamped with a better engine/graphics. I can already make Skyrim look far better than FO4 with my PC. Not to mention both of those games have more depth than Skyrim. If they're willing to step up and add a significant amount to this version of Skyrim though I wouldn't be upset

Either way though I'm hoping they show off some Dishonored 2 and Wolfenstein 2

Dude if they remade Morrowind I would start throwing so much money at the screen.

I'm pretty hype for the new Legend of Zelda. I just wish Nintendo would get another console Monster Hunter game. My Wii U was a MH box for the longest time.

We need some moar E3 HYPE in this thread 

i give you Injustice 2

A Halo Wars 2 leaked image

22msH2VxJkUzGkB3gcBcGH-650-80.jpg

Felicity incoming

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm pretty hype for the new Legend of Zelda. I just wish Nintendo would get another console Monster Hunter game. My Wii U was a MH box for the longest time.

Honestly the Wii U has some of the best exclusives. Mario Kart, Smash, Xenoblade X, Zelda U.