CyReN

E3 Discussion

E3 draws tens of thousands of professionals to experience the future of interactive entertainment. The most influential people leading the most innovative companies in the industry attend E3 to see groundbreaking new technologies and never-before-seen products for computers, video game consoles, handheld systems, mobile and social, and the Internet.

Conferences:

U3EK6E.png

• Upvote (+1) 4

Nutty Predictions:

• Destiny: PVP Event in Summer, New Expansion in Fall, Destiny 2 Teaser
  • Halo Wars 2 Gameplay or Trailer, Halo 5: Guardians Arbiter Campaign Expansion OR next game teaser (H3A, Side Game, H6)
  • Bethesda teases Elder Scrolls

Nutty Predictions:

• Destiny: PVP Event in Summer, New Expansion in Fall, Destiny 2 Teaser
  • Halo Wars 2 Gameplay or Trailer, Halo 5: Guardians Arbiter Campaign Expansion OR next game teaser (H3A, Side Game, H6)
  • Bethesda teases Elder Scrolls

They might give the teaser for the official release of Halo Online.

Why the fuck does the Xbox convention have to take place when I'm working.

it's like that every year. i remember i lucked out in college and got to see it live on stream, but now i just listen on my phone live while im at work.

• Upvote (+1) 1

it's like that every year. i remember i lucked out in college and got to see it live on stream, but now i just listen on my phone live while im at work.

I work as a dish washer so I tend to keep my phone away from my work area just in case. Also since I work in a restaurant I'm not allowed headphones because we constantly have to listen for orders.

Not going to lie, one of the perks of my job is being able to occasionally work remote.. My boss is always satisfied with my applications and/or projects and tasks so he gives me leeway to work from home time to time. He already knows E3 is my jam, I'm assuredly not coming to the office those days!  :laugh:  This is known well in advance for my team haha!

I know how you feel though because when I was in school, I ALWAYS had class or work (working three jobs at the time putting myself through school). Best advice I can offer is if you can wear some headphones, try listening to the Twitch with Audio only with your phone in your pocket or something. If not, avoid ALL internet websites for spoilers and just go straight to twitch.tv/twitch for the rebroadcast.

I'm always so god damn excited for E3!! I can't wait!  :walshy:  :walshy:

Not going to lie, one of the perks of my job is being able to occasionally work remote.. My boss is always satisfied with my applications and/or projects and tasks so he gives me leeway to work from home time to time. He already knows E3 is my jam, I'm assuredly not coming to the office those days!  :laugh:  This is known well in advance for my team haha!

I know how you feel though because when I was in school, I ALWAYS had class or work (working three jobs at the time putting myself through school). Best advice I can offer is if you can where some headphones, try listening to the Twitch with Audio only with your phone in your pocket or something. If not, avoid ALL internet websites for spoilers and just go straight to twitch.tv/twitch for the rebroadcast.

I'm always so god damn excited for E3!! I can't wait!  :walshy:  :walshy:

Well I was planning on watching the broadcast that Galm was planning on doing (he always has the best Halo reactions)

so when I go on break (hour and thirty minute break ftw) ill watch it
  • Upvote (+1) 1

For those that care, Nintendo's E3 stream will be on June 14th at 9AM PST / 12PM EST on

twitch.tv/nintendo

I typically watch Nintendo's E3 digital events so just in case anyone else on here was curious or didn't know what they were doing this event, there you go.

Well I was planning on watching the broadcast that Galm was planning on doing (he always has the best Halo reactions) -vid- so when I go on break (hour and thirty minute break ftw) ill watch it

That's definitely one way to go about it!

For those that care, Nintendo's E3 stream will be on June 14th at 9AM PST / 12PM EST on

twitch.tv/nintendo

I typically watch Nintendo's E3 digital events so just in case anyone else on here was curious or didn't know what they were doing this event, there you go.

That's definitely one way to go about it!

Yea for once having an hour and thirty minute break is going to benefit me.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Fucking starts when I start working. DAMMIT.

Lots of twitter accounts will do a live feed of E3 with pictures and all. I would look for those when it gets closer to E3.

Predictions

• New Consoles with better GPU's
  • More Xbox and Windows integration
  • Halo on the PC
  • Halo Wars 2 Gameplay
  • Battlefront 1 gameplay
  • PC gaming and VR being BIG at E3 and the PC gaming show

Predictions

• New Consoles with better GPU's
  • More Xbox and Windows integration
  • Halo on the PC
  • Halo Wars 2 Gameplay
  • Battlefront 1 gameplay
  • PC gaming and VR being BIG at E3 and the PC gaming show

If an Xbox with VR support does come out I'm totally going to get it. 

If an Xbox with VR support does come out I'm totally going to get it. 

Its gonna have to low-graphics 60fps VR. VR at 30fps will make you vomit. Even Sony said if your game does not do 60fps in VR they wont let you support VR in your game for PS4.

Im not sure about the quality of VR on consoles lol. Its gonna a long time lol.

Its gonna have to low-graphics 60fps VR. VR at 30fps will make you vomit. Even Sony said if your game does not do 60fps in VR they wont let you support VR in your game for PS4.

Im not sure about the quality of VR on consoles lol. Its gonna a long time lol.

Well supposedly the console that will support the VR is going to be upgraded so we shall see.

I'm almost sure MS will announce some rather big expansion for H5..

Gears 4 & BF 1 gameplay should be a given but I'm interested to see what EA does with Star Wars, I would guess they will announce that the 4th BF DLC will be about Rogue One and I hope Visceral shows some real gameplay of their SW game (+ maybe even a teaser for respawns SW game?)

well it's one of the very few gaming related events that is easy to watch for Europeans as well

if they announce a halo 5 expansion... what could it possibly be? single player related?

i think a big announcement would be sayin halo multiplayer is coming to pc...legitimately.

if they announce a halo 5 expansion... what could it possibly be? single player related?

i think a big announcement would be sayin halo multiplayer is coming to pc...legitimately.

meh, considering that they announced Win10 Forge with Custom game support but no MM kinda points into the opposite direction, why should they announce half the MP for Win10 so close to e3 if they could have announced the whole thing either a few weeks ago or at e3, having such a split announcment doesn't make sense IMO...

I guess if they announce a expansion it will be ~5hrs of SP + new maps + free DLC support

@@Infinity

Bethesda teases Elder Scrolls

I somehow missed that part, I'd definitely love to see a real new TES

I'm hoping for more gameplay of Sea of Thieves. A crew of Beyond members prowling the open ocean, stealing loot and raiding other pirates sounds fun.