CyReN

E3 Discussion

Hows that the last guardian working out btw? Just thought I would ask seeing as how you seemed to follow it more closely than I.

Apparently it's going to be made. The problem I have with it being so delayed is that The Last Guardian would've been a GOAT game... On the PS3, but I unno if it will have that same "oomph" on the since it's next gen now.

Really 2005? Versus was announced that long ago?

Do you think it's gonna be a '14 or '15 game?

Probably '15 so at earliest Jan-Mar but most likely Sep-Nov would be my guess.

Apparently it's going to be made. The problem I have with it being so delayed is that The Last Guardian would've been a GOAT game... On the PS3, but I unno if it will have that same "oomph" on the since it's next gen now.

I thought it looked interesting when I first saw it (like 5 years ago in a game informer article lol) and to hear it being delayed for so long is just disappointing, granted I likely won't ever get a chance to play it (don't got the $) but nonetheless I find it disheartening to see a potentially great game be lost, hopefully it'll come back with a vengeance.

Man really looking forward to the MS and EA Briefings. Not sure about Ubi, because after their bullshit show with WatchDogs... Dont have much faith in them.

And Sony? Im worried that this is another boring show about Vita and Indies and games l already saw hours before at EA/Ubi. Sony really needs to step it up the most. And im saying that as a PS4 owner, Cant wait to get a Xbone after E3.

I'm looking forward to more details on Quantum Break. And I hope there's more info on Cyberpunk 2077. I'll get that on Day 1 and Quantum Break will probably be the initial reason I get an Xbox One.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Looking forward for anything Halo to be announced/shown(please H2A) and possibly some Star Wars Battlefront gameplay.

I also hope Kotor 3 is revealed and I think a trailer for Far Cry 4 would be pretty cool as well.

Looking forward for anything Halo to be announced/shown(please H2A) and possibly some Star Wars Battlefront gameplay.

I also hope Kotor 3 is revealed and I think a trailer for Far Cry 4 would be pretty cool as well.

If KOTOR 3 is announced, I'm going to lose my mind.

I will also be doing an analysis of whatever Smash info is released and will be doing a write up on the Invitational. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

My E3 list:

Hidden games to watch out for at E3:

• Mass Effect 4 - I would be shocked if ME4 wasn't announced
  • X- Monolith Soft's new title looked stunning when they unveiled it during the Nintendo Direct in 2013 and haven't heard much about it since
  • No Man's Sky - Originally announced at Spike's horrible VGX show. Haven't heard or seen much of it since they announced it.
  • Lords of the Fallen - Being developed by some of the team that worked on The Witcher 1 and 2
  • Alien Isolation - Potentially the next big horror game.
  • Metro: Redux - New Metro game from Deep Silver
  • Untitled game from From Software (Rumored: Demon's Souls 2)  - From Software has released a couple of screenshots of their latest title and they look fantastic
  • Below - The Zelda meets Dark Souls style of game that everyone was talking about after PAX East.

Major games of E3 to look out for:

• The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
  • Halo 5 and Untitled Halo 2014
  • Dragon Age: Inquisition
  • Evolve
  • Star Wars Battlefront 3
  • Tom Clancy's The Division
  • Destiny
  • Assassin's Creed Unity
  • Batman Arkham Knight
  • Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain - I've rarely seen Hideo Kojima as excited about a project as he is with MGS 5.
  • Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor
  • Final Fantasy 15
  • Sunset Overdrive
  • Far Cry 4
  • Super Smash Bros 4

Games that will raise a red flag:

• The Evil Within - The playable demo at PAX East had a horrible reception
  • The Order: 1886
  • Fable Legends - Mixed feelings on this. Not sure if Lionhead is still capable of making a solid Fable game
  • CoD Advanced Warfare - Insert biased comment here

Seriously, watch out for Below. I've heard fantastic things about the game.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Did this decline the rumor of them doing a Master Cheif HD Collection of all Halo's on Xbox One? Also, if they released a H2A, I'd doubt they would release MP on the H2 engine; probably do what they did with H:CEA.

I'm looking forward to any news with the PS4, Kingdom Hearts III and FF15. Also SSB4 news would be awesome.

Looking forward to all of the scrumptious Halo news that awaits us all at E3.

• No Man's Sky - Originally announced at Spike's horrible VGX show. Haven't heard or seen much of it since they announced it.

I have a good feeling that this game is going to disappoint. The developer's ambitions are too high.

I have a good feeling that this game is going to disappoint. The developer's ambitions are too high.

Me too. It's either going to be really good or horrible

So fuggin' stoked to see what DICE has in store for us Star Wars: Battlefront fans.

Looking forward to this the most. Everything else will just be a bonus for me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just want something said about the next Halo. I WANT SOMETHING!!! 

just a week... just one week....

Why is the freaking conference at 9;30am in the morning.... :\ I have class at 10 

damnit all

Wasn't last year like at night.

Confession time. I'm looking forward to H5G news more than H2A.

Seriously though, H5G will determine whether or not Halo will survive for another decade. H2A won't.

Did this decline the rumor of them doing a Master Cheif HD Collection of all Halo's on Xbox One? Also, if they released a H2A, I'd doubt they would release MP on the H2 engine; probably do what they did with H:CEA.

I'm looking forward to any news with the PS4, Kingdom Hearts III and FF15. Also SSB4 news would be awesome.

I left KH3 off my list, because I would be surprised if they show more than a short teaser. They have FF15 to focus on right now.

I'm really hoping with Kinect being removed from Xbox One packages that we won't have the huge dip in the middle of the show focused on Kinect stuff this year.

I know we'll see some Kinect, but for the past few years we've had some great demos and then the show just flatlines when they start showing off kids games and awkward overacted play throughs. They obviously want to show off family friendly entertainment but the people at and the people tuning into the conference don't really care about it.

In terms of Microsoft of course for me it comes down to Halo, but I'm also interested in the new Battlefront game and I'm excited for some surprises along the way. Watch Dogs has been a bit of a disappointment but no one can deny how incredible and surprising the trailer at E3 was.