CyReN

E3 Discussion

I'm interested in the new direction Xbox is taking this year by focusing on games, not entertainment like last year. Hopefully the reveals will be like the past E3's where everyone was excited to see that 'next big thing'.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Im excited...E3 happens on a day I dont have to attend college classes :D I can watch all of MSs briefing.  

I am interested in what the next Assassins Creed is and whether or now a good new racing game is coming out.  Oh and Quantum Break...that looked very fascinating from last years revealing. Perhaps another The Last of Us game? I watched the whole thing on youtube and Left Behind DLC...what I would do to see another game of its intensity and quality...:)

Bungie is plaing Destiny, so that will be cool.

This will probably be the first E3 I won't be able to watch live in a long time. Maybe since I've been watching E3, I've been watching E3 since like 04 05.

We already know MSFT has a couple of games to show, but I'm hoping Sony has something big to show us. I always expect fun looking games from Nintendo, but never care enough cause I don't plan on purchasing the console.

Things that I hope for at E3 that aren't Halo are the new Star Wars Battlefront, Pokemon gen 3 remakes, Forza Horizon 2, and Super Smash Bros.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My biggest problem is finding a good place to watch E3, ever since G4 went down there is like no good place to watch it anymore.

E3 2014 is gonna be one of the biggest E3's in recent memory, shit is gonna get wild.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H2A or any game from Rare's catalog would make me happy af.

My biggest problem is finding a good place to watch E3, ever since G4 went down there is like no good place to watch it anymore

I'll update the OP with links to watch the conferences as they come on. I know that IGN will be airing all the conferences (their video player sucks though) and that the Microsoft conference will be on Xbox Live and Xbox.com.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Games that I hope to see:

- H2A: never played halo 2, so would love to see it finally being confirmed and hopefully a good amount of gameplay will be seen.

- Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire: I'm a huge pokemon fan and the little bit that they showed of the game just wasn't enough for me. Hoping to see some gameplay and some hints at new mega evolutions.

- Smash 4: we have seen a LOT already, but I hope they have something in store for us that will add even more hype to the game.

- Kingdom Hearts 3: more gameplay please?

That is my top 4 of what I'm hoping they will show. :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hoping that Smash 4 will be competitive in terms of actual gameplay.  Interested in seeing KOTOR 3 and if Rare is actually making any good games past Kinect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll update the OP with links to watch the conferences as they come on. I know that IGN will be airing all the conferences (their video player sucks though) and that the Microsoft conference will be on Xbox Live and Xbox.com.

Thank you good sir.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'd like to see a release date for FF15.

I'm sure we will see a release window for the game an exact date is doubtful. It's also funny that this game has been in development since 2005 iirc.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I'd like to see a release date for FF15.

Hows that the last guardian working out btw? Just thought I would ask seeing as how you seemed to follow it more closely than I.

Hows that the last guardian working out btw? Just thought I would ask seeing as how you seemed to follow it more closely than I.

Everyone quit but it's still being worked on according to Sony, Development hell kind of thing.

I'm sure we will see a release window for the game an exact date is doubtful. It's also funny that this game has been in development since 2005 iirc.

Really 2005? Versus was announced that long ago?

Do you think it's gonna be a '14 or '15 game?