CyReN

E3 Discussion

People keep saying Xbox One has a better game line up. Their best game was Titanl Fall which is for the 360 and it doesn't even come out until 2014. I have a feeling Titan Fall and Halo are the only games most people are really talking about when they say "better line-up".

I cant take it how people are saying they are going to get the PS4 and saying Xbox is dead. Sony clearly took a shot last night and dug deep into the Xbox's flaws. But are you seriously not going to get Halo 5? Doubt it. Microsoft will respond to the criticism and possibly even lower the price.

Yes i am seriously not spending $499.99 for an inferior DRM, spying console just for a game that has been disappointing for years. I'm hoping M$ fails so they learn from their mistakes just like Sony has. 343i needs to learn from their mistakes as well, if you buy another terrible Halo 5 they aren't going to learn cause you keep giving them your money.

M$ did respond and said #dealwithit.

Xbox Hardware < PS hardware

Xbox Games > PS Games

Xbox Storage > PS storage

And who cares about the once in 24 hours online when you play online and have an internet connection.

Both are good consoles, PS is slightly better with hardware and less restrictions with reselling of games.

But Xbox has a lot better games. And don't forget the 300k servers of xbox live. PS multiplayer is the same price as xbox live for less quality.

You do realize the storage is the same right? They're both 500gb so how is is Xbox Stroage > PS storage? It's actually Xbox storage = PS storage lol

PS MP is not less quality for the same price, you've clearly never experienced PS+ before. Playstation exclusives have used dedicated servers for multiple games, i don't have the list, but on THC someone had a list of games that used dedicated servers. The new Drive Club said they will be using their own server with the cloud system.

PS+ is superior than what XBL offers even more now. What was better about XBL was the ecosystem, how easy it was to access stuff, but looks like PSN got a nice upgrade which i'm really enjoying the look of it. Also PS+ offers wicked discounts and and free games every week. I had PS+ for like 2 months for free cause it came with my PS3 i got 2 years ago. There was some PS1 games for free like FF5, a bunch of Spyro The Dragon games, the Spyhon Filter series, there's also PS3 games they gave for free, but i forget the ones i've downloaded.

The discounts they give with the PS+ is awesome. Borderlands with all the DLC was $39.99 brandnew, but since i had PS+ it cost me $15.

A lot of Xbox users don't even know how awesome PS+ is cause they've never even used it and they're very ignorant towards PSN because of that. I am lucky to experience both. My complaint about PSN now was how it was slow to access everything and it didn't have crass game chat which they've fixed now so i am happy.

The Playstation controller blows so everything else really doesnt matter

Conveniently for you, if your problem with the PlayStation controller was the sticks collide and felt a little loose, the stick no longer collide and they've tightened the sticks. How do i know? Goldenboy got hands on with it and that's what he said.

Xbox won hands down! I'm sorry but Sony didn't show any good games that I can't get on the Xbox.

I also don't buy or sell used games so DRM doesn't bother me, I only play games online and I'll pay the extra $100 to get these exclusives.

1.Halo 5* (60fps Dedicated)

2.Titanfall* (60fps Dedicated)

3.Project Spark*

4.Killer Instinct*

5.Ryse*

6.Sunset Overdrive*

7.Forza 5*

8.Quantum Break*

9.Dead Rising 3*

10.Unknown Black Tusk Studio Game*

11.The Witcher 3

12.Battlefield 4 (60fps Dedicated)

13.Metal Gear 5

14.Garden Warfare

15.Final Fantasy 15

16.Kingdom Hearts 3

17.Mad Max

The stars are exclusives and yes KH3, Mad Max & FF15 are coming to Xbox One aswell.

Most of those games you've listed don't count as "better games for Xbox" since you can play them on the PS4. The only game that looked good was Titan Fall which again i'll say is for the 360.

You're really gonna spend $100 for a inferior more limited system just for Titan Fall and a franchise that has fallen(Halo)? Smart choice.

Halo 5- might suck again

Titan Fall - Can play that on 360 or PC, some exclusive

Project Spark - Do you really care about that game?

Killer Instinct - Only game i wish was on the PS4, but oh well, still got Street Fighter to play, Tekken, MVC and the F2P Tekken game.

Ryse - a quick time event game which people don't like(quick time that is)

Forza 5 - Sony has GT AND Drive Club

Quantum Break - Still knwo fuck all about the game and it has live action scenes which is weird..

Dead Rising 3 - you know it's gonna be on the PS4 later

Unknown Black Tusk Studio Game - you know nothing about it so it's not gonna convince me to buy a console i don't wna to support.

Yeah it has games, but if you really think about they aren't all that impressive and like i said Titan Fall is accessible for other paltforms.

PS4 has a bunch of exclusive F2P. One of them being Black Light Retribution, if you never played it you can play it on the PC. It's a pretty good FPS which i enjoy more than CoD(i don't like CoD) lol. I prefer a controller in my hand and i'll prefer the ecosystem of the PS4 so i'll probably enjoy it more on there.

DC Universe is another F2P that will be moving from PS3 to PS4.

WarFrame is another F2P that will be on the PS4 exclusively on launch.

You also get Drive Club for free if you have PS+ on the PS3 and for all the PS3 owners that are getting a PS4 they will definitely be buying PS+ before the PS4 comes out.

You know Sony will give you exclusives, but they aren't rushing anything. They still ahve a PS3 which is STILL a viable piece of hardware that still has a bunch of good exclsuive games coming out which i can't really say the same about the 360.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just realized xbox controller doesn't have headphone jack while PS4 one does. Probably a 30$ adapter for xbox. 

Sony, without a shadow of a doubt. Sure, Microsoft had some cool games, specifically Titanfall, but thankfully that's coming to PC, otherwise Sony seems to have the dominant console.

People keep saying Xbox One has a better game line up. Their best game was Titanl Fall which is for the 360 and it doesn't even come out until 2014. I have a feeling Titan Fall and Halo are the only games most people are really talking about when they say "better line-up".

Yes i am seriously not spending $499.99 for an inferior DRM, spying console just for a game that has been disappointing for years. I'm hoping M$ fails so they learn from their mistakes just like Sony has. 343i needs to learn from their mistakes as well, if you buy another terrible Halo 5 they aren't going to learn cause you keep giving them your money.

M$ did respond and said #dealwithit.

You do realize the storage is the same right? They're both 500gb so how is is Xbox Stroage > PS storage? It's actually Xbox storage = PS storage lol

PS MP is not less quality for the same price, you've clearly never experienced PS+ before. Playstation exclusives have used dedicated servers for multiple games, i don't have the list, but on THC someone had a list of games that used dedicated servers. The new Drive Club said they will be using their own server with the cloud system.

PS+ is superior than what XBL offers even more now. What was better about XBL was the ecosystem, how easy it was to access stuff, but looks like PSN got a nice upgrade which i'm really enjoying the look of it. Also PS+ offers wicked discounts and and free games every week. I had PS+ for like 2 months for free cause it came with my PS3 i got 2 years ago. There was some PS1 games for free like FF5, a bunch of Spyro The Dragon games, the Spyhon Filter series, there's also PS3 games they gave for free, but i forget the ones i've downloaded.

The discounts they give with the PS+ is awesome. Borderlands with all the DLC was $39.99 brandnew, but since i had PS+ it cost me $15.

A lot of Xbox users don't even know how awesome PS+ is cause they've never even used it and they're very ignorant towards PSN because of that. I am lucky to experience both. My complaint about PSN now was how it was slow to access everything and it didn't have crass game chat which they've fixed now so i am happy.

Conveniently for you, if your problem with the PlayStation controller was the sticks collide and felt a little loose, the stick no longer collide and they've tightened the sticks. How do i know? Goldenboy got hands on with it and that's what he said.

Most of those games you've listed don't count as "better games for Xbox" since you can play them on the PS4. The only game that looked good was Titan Fall which again i'll say is for the 360.

You're really gonna spend $100 for a inferior more limited system just for Titan Fall and a franchise that has fallen(Halo)? Smart choice.

Halo 5- might suck again

Titan Fall - Can play that on 360 or PC, some exclusive

Project Spark - Do you really care about that game?

Killer Instinct - Only game i wish was on the PS4, but oh well, still got Street Fighter to play, Tekken, MVC and the F2P Tekken game.

Ryse - a quick time event game which people don't like(quick time that is)

Forza 5 - Sony has GT AND Drive Club

Quantum Break - Still knwo fuck all about the game and it has live action scenes which is weird..

Dead Rising 3 - you know it's gonna be on the PS4 later

Unknown Black Tusk Studio Game - you know nothing about it so it's not gonna convince me to buy a console i don't wna to support.

Yeah it has games, but if you really think about they aren't all that impressive and like i said Titan Fall is accessible for other paltforms.

PS4 has a bunch of exclusive F2P. One of them being Black Light Retribution, if you never played it you can play it on the PC. It's a pretty good FPS which i enjoy more than CoD(i don't like CoD) lol. I prefer a controller in my hand and i'll prefer the ecosystem of the PS4 so i'll probably enjoy it more on there.

DC Universe is another F2P that will be moving from PS3 to PS4.

WarFrame is another F2P that will be on the PS4 exclusively on launch.

You also get Drive Club for free if you have PS+ on the PS3 and for all the PS3 owners that are getting a PS4 they will definitely be buying PS+ before the PS4 comes out.

You know Sony will give you exclusives, but they aren't rushing anything. They still ahve a PS3 which is STILL a viable piece of hardware that still has a bunch of good exclsuive games coming out which i can't really say the same about the 360.

U mad

Destiny is definitely not the new Halo. It won't be a competitive game, and it won't be anything revolutionary to the genre.

Destiny has two multiplayer playlists, One for open world exploration and quests, the other, Competitive Player vs Player.

Sony hands down. A stronger system for $100 less definitely wins in my book.

Not the stronger system, as we continue to forget about cloud computing. 

Not the stronger system, as we continue to forget about cloud computing. 

It is the stronger system. The PS4 does have cloud computing and the GDDR5 is so much better than the DDR3. 

It is the stronger system. The PS4 does have cloud computing and the GDDR5 is so much better than the DDR3. 

It absolutely isn't if you factor in Cloud computing which should give the system 3-4 times the processing power. It is something the PS4 hasn't announced yet and something that has been buried by PS4 fan boys. 

The only cloud system they have set up is to bring older games to the PS4. 

Destiny has two multiplayer playlists, One for open world exploration and quests, the other, Competitive Player vs Player.

Because all games that have PvP are competitive, right?

Not confirmed yet.

It absolutely isn't if you factor in Cloud computing which should give the system 3-4 times the processing power. It is something the PS4 hasn't announced yet and something that has been buried by PS4 fan boys. 

Sony bought Gaiki, one of the first companies to introduce cloud computing into gaming. Sony's president, Shuhei Yoshida, said the PS4 can do cloud computing to make the PS4 more powerful. Sony didn't focus on cloud computing in it's press conference because it is horribly limited by latency and bandwidth. Unless you have absolute top notch internet, cloud computing will hardly matter. The fact is, we are a very long time away from efficient cloud computing. It won't make any difference for a good amount of time for either console.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yes. I'm done with the Halo franchise. I've been an avid Halo player since November 15th, 2001, but I've had enough. Do you honestly think Halo 5 will be any better than the abomination Halo 4? It won't. Call me crazy but after almost a decade of a downward spiral there is no saving Halo, I don't care who you are. Moneysoft is just milking every last dollar before Halo crashes and burns into the ground.

Not only that but the Xbox One is a complete joke. I don't care about half of the features they implemented because I am always online, I don't buy used games and I don't swap games with friends. But the thing is,  it won't get any better and they won't stop there. M$ is just trying to line their pockets and they have shown they will screw over their fan base to make money. They are able to get away with anything because the fan boys will come running and buy their product no matter how bad it is. 

Destiny is the new Halo. I don't need an Xbone for that.

Couldn't of said it better. Good read/post Rocker.

I think the big question is what exactly does 'the cloud' do for games?

Below is an interesting article that brings up the potential limitations and discusses issues of implementation;

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-in-theory-can-xbox-one-cloud-transform-gaming

EDIT; further info @ http://www.kotaku.com.au/2013/06/the-xbox-one-believers/

TYpMVMM.jpg

E3 is upon us! We're already getting pre-E3 announcements, reveals, and leaks, and it's only going to get better from now. No console comparisons or remarks to a group of fans. If you're not interested in a game or console, there's no need to let the whole world know.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just show good games.

Sincerely, me

• Upvote (+1) 4

Don't think Activision is showing anything new. Not from what I heard anyway, but we'll see.