CyReN

E3 Discussion

honestly I feel that Sony won, but the console you'll be getting will be the one where the game you most want will be on.

honestly I feel that Sony won, but the console you'll be getting will be the one where the game you most want will be on.

I cant take it how people are saying they are going to get the PS4 and saying Xbox is dead. Sony clearly took a shot last night and dug deep into the Xbox's flaws. But are you seriously not going to get Halo 5? Doubt it. Microsoft will respond to the criticism and possibly even lower the price. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sony won it with KH3.

Except KH3 is also on Xbox One...

Although not an option, I'd say Watch Dogs won. That game looks amazing and innovative.

When it comes to consoles, I must say Sony has been winning so far. They learned from their mistakes, and the price tag is really, really nice.

all I care about is the games so the xbox one, other shit don't faze me

• Upvote (+1) 1

I am inclined to say nintendo because how good and different every game they make is. while they have free online, support used games, and give you an amazing online community. Just because they dont have a power packed FPS for their console doesnt mean they should be looked over :/

Super Smash Bros. New Zelda. Pikmin 3. Omg dude I was in heaven. Time to buy a Wii U.

Xbox won hands down! I'm sorry but Sony didn't show any good games that I can't get on the Xbox.

I also don't buy or sell used games so DRM doesn't bother me, I only play games online and I'll pay the extra $100 to get these exclusives.

1.Halo 5*   (60fps Dedicated)
2.Titanfall*  (60fps Dedicated)
3.Project Spark*
4.Killer Instinct*
5.Ryse*
6.Sunset Overdrive*
7.Forza 5*
8.Quantum Break*
9.Dead Rising 3*
10.Unknown Black Tusk Studio Game*

11.The Witcher 3
12.Battlefield 4   (60fps Dedicated)
13.Metal Gear 5

14.Garden Warfare

15.Final Fantasy 15

16.Kingdom Hearts 3

17.Mad Max

The stars are exclusives and yes KH3, Mad Max & FF15 are coming to Xbox One aswell.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Sony has a better system and policies but games? Nah, Microsoft has way more exclusives that all look pretty awesome like Halo 5, Dead Rising 3, Titanfall, Killer Instinct etc. Plus Sony lost Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy as exclusives which was my only reason to get a PS4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I believe is was Sony. Not to completely forget about Nintendo but lets be honest, everyone knows it is between Microsoft and Sony. Going into E3, there were many questions raised with Microsoft initial reveal. The game trading, DRM, and Kinect were all points that left more questions than answers. Personally I have no problem personally with an internet connection AT HOME. I travel a lot and am gone for 2-3 days at a time, when I bring my Xbox with me, I do not want to be unable to play my games. 

Sony did everything they had to do, which was not mess up, and announce some good games. 

Bottom line is Microsoft is too sketchy. The majority of gamers gave MS a chance to clear up some things at E3 and they did not even touch on most points. I am really looking to see if the cost of XBL will increase or not. I am sure if MS would of cleared up some things or even done away with the ideas they would of been fine. MS did not listen to the consumer and Sony definitely did. That is why Sony will blow out the XB1 in sales come this fall. 

note* I could definitely see MS coming out with a new press conference in the coming months announcing HUGE changes to their initial plans. I know they have to be seeing what people are saying about it.

for me its all about the games and the games for X1 were just a step above everything sony showed.

so its an X1 win for me :)

But are you seriously not going to get Halo 5?

Yes. I'm done with the Halo franchise. I've been an avid Halo player since November 15th, 2001, but I've had enough. Do you honestly think Halo 5 will be any better than the abomination Halo 4? It won't. Call me crazy but after almost a decade of a downward spiral there is no saving Halo, I don't care who you are. Moneysoft is just milking every last dollar before Halo crashes and burns into the ground.

Not only that but the Xbox One is a complete joke. I don't care about half of the features they implemented because I am always online, I don't buy used games and I don't swap games with friends. But the thing is,  it won't get any better and they won't stop there. M$ is just trying to line their pockets and they have shown they will screw over their fan base to make money. They are able to get away with anything because the fan boys will come running and buy their product no matter how bad it is. 

Destiny is the new Halo. I don't need an Xbone for that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Destiny is definitely not the new Halo. It won't be a competitive game, and it won't be anything revolutionary to the genre.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Yes. I'm done with the Halo franchise. I've been an avid Halo player since November 15th, 2001, but I've had enough. Do you honestly think Halo 5 will be any better than the abomination Halo 4? It won't. Call me crazy but after almost a decade of a downward spiral there is no saving Halo, I don't care who you are. Moneysoft is just milking every last dollar before Halo crashes and burns into the ground.

Not only that but the Xbox One is a complete joke. I don't care about half of the features they implemented because I am always online, I don't buy used games and I don't swap games with friends. But the thing is,  it won't get any better and they won't stop there. M$ is just trying to line their pockets and they have shown they will screw over their fan base to make money. They are able to get away with anything because the fan boys will come running and buy their product no matter how bad it is. 

Destiny is the new Halo. I don't need an Xbone for that.

I respect that. But I also think Bravo is going to have some serious influence in the next Halo game, so I think it'll get better. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Playstation controller blows so everything else really doesnt matter

Just buy an adapter...still cheaper than the X1.

how can anyone say halo 5 "looked awesome" when all you saw was a 20 second teaser

(which sucked)

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I voted Microsoft, but personally I'd say EA won E3 with Battlefront, Battlefield, EA Sports titles, and Mirrors Edge 2. 

All and all, I think every company that had a conference did a killer job at E3. Was the best E3 in years, in terms of conference. 

After reading everything here, I still don't know which one to get.

Can multiple people please quote this post and let me know which to get and why or what you're getting and why?

After reading everything here, I still don't know which one to get.

Can multiple people please quote this post and let me know which to get and why or what you're getting and why?

I'm awaiting post e3 and maybe even post launch to see which one I want.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I would get both systems. Used games policy doesn't really affect me since i keep my games and i'm always online on Xbox. PS4 is a better system to buy but like I said, I'm in it for the games and exclusives.

Xbox One: had it for me since it had a better game lineup that I was interested in.

PS3/PS4: Only titles I was interested in getting was The Last Of Us, Beyond Two Souls, Destiny, Final Fantasy XV and Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn cross platform MMORPG with PC.

Either way I won't be buying new consoles til next year.

I can't be sure which console is truly superior until the public gets their hands on them. I will definitely be watching reviews/impressions to see what people think.

Sony won in terms of customer support and giving the vast community what they want.  Nintendo did it's usual thing, and Microsoft showed that have no care for what people think about them and they know they are going to sell big anyway.  I think Sony won over a lot of former Microsoft supporters in general.  If I get a next gen it will probably be the PS4, but it'll probably depend on Halo 5 and how competitive it is with the community.  Almost definitely going to get a Wii U for SSBU also.  AC Villager looks sick.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Xbox Hardware < PS hardware

Xbox Games > PS Games

Xbox Storage > PS storage

And who cares about the once in 24 hours online when you play online and have an internet connection.

Both are good consoles, PS is slightly better with hardware and less restrictions with reselling of games. 

But Xbox has a lot better games. And don't forget the 300k servers of xbox live. PS multiplayer is the same price as xbox live for less quality.

• Upvote (+1) 1