Automaton

Spring Showdown Check-in

Anyone after SeanAgeddon can't play...

Only 128 are allowed.

Not true. We have to verify each player to see if they meet the requirements to play in the tournament. There are already about a dozen people that I've seen that are outside of the US that attempted to sign up.

Spring Showdown rules and information here.

The Spring Showdown was originally planned to have only 32 competitors, but as most of you know, the support from 343 Industries and the Halo community has been overwhelming. As of April 24th, we're nearing 700 signups for the Spring Showdown tournament. While we can't squeeze every single one of you into the bracket, we've decided to quadruple the bracket size to 128 players! Please note that the tournament will now be single elimination to avoid any time constraints.

One of the most common issues for free-to-enter online tournaments is that many players sign up and then decide to not show up. In order to combat this, we are having a "check-in" for all of the competitors that have already registered. This will be a first come, first serve system, so the first 128 people to confirm that they will be available this Saturday will be put into the bracket.

Just like before, all you need to do is post your gamertag in this thread. From there, we'll check to see if you've already registered and meet all of the requirements to compete.

This thread will be closed at 9:00 PM EST on Friday, April 25th. Once the thread is closed, we will not allow any more competitors to join.

My XBL GT is Reedefied

I hope you're not letting the people that last minute decided to join this tournament when they did not already register in the previous post or live outside the US like you already stated a few times. And I understand it will be single elimanation but, does that go for 1 game or best out of a series of 3 games for example? @@Clicked @@Saucey

I hope you're not letting the people that last minute decided to join this tournament when they did not already register in the previous post or live outside the US like you already stated a few times. And I understand it will be single elimanation but, does that go for 1 game or best out of a series of 3 games for example? @@Clicked @@Saucey

It's one game.