Sign in to follow this  
Junior

Hey guys, Junior here!

Hey guys, my name is Andrew aka Junior and I'm ecstatic to finally be here! I do a couple shows such as the Amateur Hour with Arsunist, BL4K and a special guest every week, the Weekly Update with BL4K where we catch everyone up on what has happened on the last week in gaming, and LOTS of gaming interviews. Every one of the shows are uploaded to youtube.com/werdna021 and youtube.com/MArsunist.

I would love to get to know the whole competitive community so feel free to chat me up anytime either on twitch or on my twitter (twitter.com/JuniorOnTwitch). <3

Yeah, I'm super pumped that this is finally here! Can't wait for the forums to blow up.

• Upvote (+1) 1

yea never heard of you :saucey:

you be trollen? lmao, all jokes aside, It is a pleasure to work with you on upcoming forge maps in BE and other sites to help the community grow and bring the community together!

yea never heard of you :saucey:

:trash:

you be trollen? lmao, all jokes aside, It is a pleasure to work with you on upcoming forge maps in BE and other sites to help the community grow and bring the community together!

:bravo: