YoshinJaa

Repopulate Halo 2 Vista

What happened to that? Why is it gone?

There is a (so far) short list of players on reddit, but of course that thread was very useful. 

Good question, didn't know it was deleted/missing. It's not my thread it is @@SUDDOTH2, maybe someone can explain?

Also, GameKeyStore is out of stock again, so CDKeyExpress is the only one available at this time. Looks like they bumped up their price as well. If you have spare uses, share with someone in need. 

I do have a guide specific to using a bought product key in the OP, there is no need to follow an alternate with a purchased key. Since you have already merged step 1, just merge step 2, and then proceed with starting the game, this will clear out the PCID so your game can generate a new one.

My game is now running fine! Thanks for this! #WeBack

• Upvote (+1) 1

My game is now running fine! Thanks for this! #WeBack

Glad you got it working!

3rd post has been modified to included @@SUDDOTH2 original Customs List as it was merged into this thread. If you would like to be added to it, simply reply with your gamertag and I will update it periodically. 

Hey YoshinJaa.

I'm a first time installer and I've purchased a SFIV Key from: http://www.cdkeyexpr...gfwl-p-460.html because I wanted the easiest way to install... but it's not working. I get an "Invalid product key" notification.

I've also tried your 8784Q-W6F92-DHQ7R-P3PKV-7DM8F code, which gets me past the first step, but then the phone activation says it's already activated.

Thanks for everything you've done so far!

Hey YoshinJaa.

I'm a first time installer and I've purchased a SFIV Key from: http://www.cdkeyexpr...gfwl-p-460.html because I wanted the easiest way to install... but it's not working. I get an "Invalid product key" notification.

I've also tried your 8784Q-W6F92-DHQ7R-P3PKV-7DM8F code, which gets me past the first step, but then the phone activation says it's already activated.

Thanks for everything you've done so far!

Hello, Kimura AbA!

Yes the 8784Q key will only work for phone activation part. The SFIV key will only work when used in game after you have signed into Live. If the SFIV key gives you an invalid key error after you sign in, let me know.

I have seen occurrences where the phone activation part ends up being activated somehow. Not sure what causes it for some, and then not others. 

Thanks for replying so quickly dude :)

I'm trying to activate it using the Australian number, maybe that's got something to do with it...

Bulk is from Aus too, I guess he figured out a way around it though. I'll let you know if I find out anything further.

Thanks for replying so quickly dude :)

I'm trying to activate it using the Australian number, maybe that's got something to do with it...

Bulk is from Aus too, I guess he figured out a way around it though. I'll let you know if I find out anything further.

Yes, you would need to call the US number. You can use Gmail/Hangouts to do so, or have someone call for you if you send them a screenshot of the product activation window where it lists the installation ID.

I wonder if any of you super cool USA dudes would be so kind as to do that for me... :)

I'd be happy to share the SFIV key with anyone who does!

I wonder if any of you super cool USA dudes would be so kind as to do that for me... :)

I'd be happy to share the SFIV key with anyone who does!

I would be glad to do it for you. Just screenshot it and PM me. After that you can donate a key if you would like to help someone else in need.

I would be glad to do it for you. Just screenshot it and PM me. After that you can donate a key if you would like to help someone else in need.

Sent you a PM dude.

I don't normally asks for requests for something, but today is a sad day.

So i bought Halo 2 for the PC preowned, but i have no activation key since the one that was provided has been used multiple times. I was wondering if anyone kind enough who has the same game would be able to spare me their key through private messaging if they are generous enough?

I give up, been at this for a day. Purchased a key and got it installed and working. For about 3 min before the game crashes and exits. Really low fps, choppy then will just crash. Its not a hardware issue as i run pretty much any game at 60fps. 

Hey, I've installed the game on Windows 8.1. Whenever I try to play I get the message "LIVE gaming for windows failed to initialize. This may be because another LIVE gaming for Windows application is running (such as halo 2 pc dedicated server)" etc. I've googled this and it seems to have been a problem for people before. Any suggestions?

hey i dont know what i am doing wrong, need help please. i have gone through windows 7 method, all was well untill i had to sign in, i merged part 1 from h2 activation, entered cd key and updated. it restarts and i attempt to sign in it gets to various different point for downloaded profile and then it just looses connection, i tried both the merges but only merging part one helps can any one help me please. my router is on DMZ more while trying to download profile to avoid port blocks.

I get a connection error when I try to open up games for windows live, anyone else having this problem? I have windows 7

Hey, I've installed the game on Windows 8.1. Whenever I try to play I get the message "LIVE gaming for windows failed to initialize. This may be because another LIVE gaming for Windows application is running (such as halo 2 pc dedicated server)" etc. I've googled this and it seems to have been a problem for people before. Any suggestions?

Have you tried the post about that in the OP?

hey i dont know what i am doing wrong, need help please. i have gone through windows 7 method, all was well untill i had to sign in, i merged part 1 from h2 activation, entered cd key and updated. it restarts and i attempt to sign in it gets to various different point for downloaded profile and then it just looses connection, i tried both the merges but only merging part one helps can any one help me please. my router is on DMZ more while trying to download profile to avoid port blocks.

I get a connection error when I try to open up games for windows live, anyone else having this problem? I have windows 7

You guys both should restart your computer and try again. Rebooting seems to help people with first time connection problems.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I give up, been at this for a day. Purchased a key and got it installed and working. For about 3 min before the game crashes and exits. Really low fps, choppy then will just crash. Its not a hardware issue as i run pretty much any game at 60fps. 

Have you already enabled vsync or force the game to run a 60FPS? If you already have, then I will PM you, let me know if you did.

Also, GameKeyStore is back in stock again, so get'em while it's hot! 

I've been modded 3 times today.. Fun mods are cool and all, but getting killed by an automatic BR with 1080 auto aim isn't cool lol.

I've been modded 3 times today.. Fun mods are cool and all, but getting killed by an automatic BR with 1080 auto aim isn't cool lol.

Was this on the MLG servers? 

Yes. I'm not sure if H2V has the tools for blacklisting and such.

We do have tools on the backend, do you have a recollection of who their gamertags were?

when i go on the game to sign in it says "the profile could not be signed in to Live"

Do you have 2-step verification enabled? Also, is there any other wording in the error?