YoshinJaa

Repopulate Halo 2 Vista

thanks, i know, but using network under the settings can let you access different servers or create your own, using hamachi or tuungle and application called technohelper (basically making it a LAN network). i plan to play with freinds or my younger sister once i get it working. IF* i get it working

make sure not to use your old xbox 360 gamertags or anything. they are incompatible with gfwl ones I think(and will not allow connection between). PS. any GFWL serial will activate halo 2 V, so you can go on steam and buy the cheapest one instead of messing with pirate copies.

Can I get some seeders for the torrent, please? My speeds are in the 100-300 kb/s range. 3.5 GB file so it'll take a while :\

edit: Never mind me. Ignore this post.

Amazing!

But if i login with my XboxLive Account and play with cracked version of the game (download from here), i risk a ban from Xbox Live or similar?

Amazing!

But if i login with my XboxLive Account and play with cracked version of the game (download from here), i risk a ban from Xbox Live or similar?

There have been no known cases of banning from playing on a cracked version, and right now online multiplayer via Live is not working. 

There have been no known cases of banning from playing on a cracked version, and right now online multiplayer via Live is not working. 

Thank for the answer.

Another question for step 8, I'm italian, how i can do?

8. Set the Region to United States and call the  1-866-740-1256 Toll-Free number. If you are reside outside of the US, you can use Goggle Hangouts or another free internet phone call program, as well as asking a friend in the States to call for you.

Thank for the answer.

Another question for step 8, I'm italian, how i can do?

8. Set the Region to United States and call the  1-866-740-1256 Toll-Free number. If you are reside outside of the US, you can use Goggle Hangouts or another free internet phone call program, as well as asking a friend in the States to call for you.

This part from what I've gathered no longer works for those even in the US, at this point if you really want to play this game (without Live multiplayer), I would advise getting a legit copy or universal games for windows live (gfwl) product key. 

This part from what I've gathered no longer works for those even in the US, at this point if you really want to play this game (without Live multiplayer), I would advise getting a legit copy or universal games for windows live (gfwl) product key. 

Done! i've activated the game with DoW 2 key, but i can't find multiplayer server.

I tried with H2Launcher but the server list still empty.

EDIT: solved thanks two guys on TeamSpeak

\

Nobody plays online?

Its active in the afternoons and weekends from what I've seen.

I'm not using the online component atm since I had to reinstall recently. My previous installation decided it wanted to drop from 60FPS to 5FPS permanently because...reasons. 

Could anyone help me? When I contact support and put in my identification id, he says the transaction cannot go though as their records does not show it has a valid product?  I have checked all the digits.